Ableton Live for Mac 是用於創作音樂創意的軟件，將它們變成完成的歌曲，甚至將它們帶上舞台。有兩種觀點 - 沿著時間線佈置音樂創意的經典“排列視圖”，以及獨特的“會話視圖”，在那裡您可以即興創作并快速體驗音樂創意 - Ableton Live for Mac 是一種快速，有趣，直觀的音樂創作方式。 Ableton Live 9 有三個版本：Intro，Standard 和 Suite。這些版本具有共同的功能，但標準版和套件有附加功能，樂器，包和效果.
Ableton Live 功能：
無論您如何開始音樂，Live 都會提供一個工作流程，幫助您順利完成工作。從任何來源錄製音頻或 MIDI。從任何速度混合和匹配循環和样本。與包括的聲音，樂器和效果的一個巨大的範圍工作.
Live 幫助您從一個音樂創意集合到一首完成的歌曲。憑藉廣泛的編輯工作流程，出色的聲音均衡器和壓縮器，精美的米和波形，以及快速，靈活的導出選項，Live 為您提供了完成音樂所需的一切.
將您的音樂帶出演播室並帶上舞台。強大的性能工作流程。由於 Live 處理所有事情，您可以播放硬件或軟件樂器，觸發循環，處理來自其他音樂家的音頻，並專注於製作音樂.
獲取更多聲音，添加控制器或自定義幾乎所有關於 Live 如何工作的信息。從 Ableton 訪問幾十個附加軟件包，或訪問數千個社區建立的 Max for Live 樂器，效果器等等。用 Live.
注意事項，使用任何 MIDI 硬件來實現：30 天試用版。限制（保存和導出無效）.
也可用：下載 Ableton Live for Windows
||Ableton Live 9.7.1
||Mac OS X 10.7 or later
What's new in this version:
- Improvements and feature changes:
- Improved sound and timing of Complex and Complex Pro warp modes.
- Added Control Surface support for M-Audio Code and CTRL49.
- Live would crash at launch on OS X if the permissions for the system temporary folder were set to read only.
- Live would crash when performing 'Undo' after grouping chains in a Rack.
- Fixed a bug where the output of multiple audio tracks added to a Group Track via drag-and-drop would not be correctly set to the Group Track's input.
- Fixed a bug which caused folded Group Tracks containing six or more tracks to unfold when moved, and Group Tracks containing five tracks to unfold when a sixth track was moved into them.
- Link usage is now only possible with supported audio drivers. If Direct X/MME is in use, Link will be automatically disabled.
- Launching playback in Live right after enabling Link would force all other apps to adjust their tempo.
- The 64 bit Live version would fail to recall VST parameters when loading certain .fxp preset files on OSX. In addition to that, loading certain .fxb bank preset files could lead to crashes.
- A visual glitch would affect folded Group tracks in arrangement, under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where unavailable routings were not grayed out.
- Fixed a bug that prevented certain units (e.g "ms") from being displayed in an Audio Unit's parameter value text.
- Fixed an error in the software text for the Spanish language.
Changes for Push:
- It is now possible to convert an audio clip to a Simpler or Drum Rack pad in Arrangement from Push.
- Pressing Record on Push would stop a clip if the clip's Launch Mode was set to "Toggle".
- Clip parameters on Push 2 were unresponsive after a Clip recording.
- Live could crash when duplicating a track containing Simpler instances, if Push 2 was in use.
- Live's CPU usage would jump to an unexpected high value on MacOS Sierra, if the Push 2 script was enabled but no Push 2 device was connected to the computer.
- Frozen tracks no longer appear as a target when routing via Push 2.
- When there was no device in a track, Push would display a device from a different track, if that track was being played by another track or a Control Surface.
- When creating a clip by adding a step from Push, the clip length was always two bars by default, until the Fixed Length value was changed once after loading a set.
- Push would not initialize when recovering a Set after a crash.
- Choosing a scale on Push would pollute the Undo history.
- The monitoring state would not be displayed when the routing target was set to "No Input", even if a signal was routed to this track's input from a different track.