Acronis True Image for Mac 保護您的文件，圖片，視頻，操作系統，應用程序，設置和首選項。如果您的 PC 或 Mac 丟失，被盜或損壞，您可以輕鬆快速地將整個計算機恢復到之前確切的狀態到相同或不同的硬件。您還可以只恢復所需的文件和文件夾。現在已經針對 Windows 10 和最新的 OS X 版本進行了優化，為行業最快的備份和恢復節省了時間和沮喪。下載，安裝或更新 Acronis True Image for Mac！
Acronis True Image 功能：
完整的磁盤 - 圖像備份
比競爭對手快 50％ - 節省時間和行業的挫折＆quot;＆quot; 最快速的備份和恢復.
保證您的數據安全，256 位加密和私人的，用戶定義的 key.
保存最多 10 個系統狀態的歷史記錄，隨時回滾到不同的時間點。僅捕獲初始映像備份後所做的更改，並節省時間和存儲空間.
數以百萬計的全球企業和消費者信任 Acronis AnyData Engine＆mdash; 最先進的備份技術.
注意：30 天試用版。需要 64 位處理器.
也可用：下載適用於 Windows 的 Acronis True Image
||Acronis True Image for Mac 2019.14610
||Mac OS X 10.9 or later
||Acronis International GmbH
What's new in this version:
Acronis True Image for Mac 2019.14610
- Acronis Active Protection can now detect potential cryptomining malware and protect your PC resources and network traffic from unauthorized usage
- Improved the Acronis Active Protection Dashboard interface
- Introduced the possibility of backing up personal Microsoft Office 365 accounts
- Acronis Survival Kit can be created on USB flash drives
- Bug fixes and other improvements
- Explorer.exe doesn't restart on Windows 7 when Acronis True Image is uninstalled by using the web installer
- Mobile backup status on the PC was not updated after successful creation of backup on mobile device
- Exclusion page for Clone Disk wizard is not updated according to user selection when multiple folders are selected
- Recovering a system file from a Cloud file backup to the original location (USB-flash) finishes with an error, but the file was restored successfully
- There is an empty recovery tab of a file backup to Cloud, created on macOS, in Acronis True Image 2019 under Windows
- Installation of Acronis True Image 2019 fails if the memory integrity security feature is on
- Upload speed is not limited by the option 'Limit upload speed to...' for file backups to Cloud
- After "Clone Disk" operation is cancelled, target disks are all greyed out on the second launch of the Clone Disk utility
- The user guide link in the start menu always leads to the English version despite the selection of a different location
Acronis True Image for Mac 2019.14170
- Change log not available for this version
Acronis True Image for Mac 2019.13660
- Active disk cloning: A clone is an exact replica of your Mac while it is in use – no need to stop and restart your system. Connect a USB-С cable to migrate your Mac, or plug in an external drive for a bootable copy creation. Bootcamp installations are supported as well
- Acronis Survival Kit: To recover your Mac in case of a failure, you need to have two crucial components—a backup of your system disk and a bootable rescue media. Acronis Survival Kit is an external hard drive that contains both components so that you can have a single device that has everything that you need to recover your Mac. To create an Acronis Survival Kit you can use any external hard drive larger than 32 GB
- Parallels Desktop virtual machines backup and recovery: Recovering virtual machines on your Mac is completely streamlined now that Acronis True Image 2019 uses a native Parallels Desktop technology to back up virtual machines. That means the VMs can be recovered as a set of files which can then be booted in a Parallels Desktop environment (starting from Parallels Desktop 14)
- Enhanced scheduling flexibility: We are making scheduling easier with the new option that allows starting backups whenever an external drive is connected. Configure a new backup plan, activate the option, and your backup will start automatically the next time you attach the designated USB drive to your Mac
- Improved Cloud backup: Acronis’ new technology for backing up files to the cloud improves backup speed and performance. That means the independently proven fastest cloud backup is even better, delivering secure, off-site storage that encrypts your data to ensure your digital privacy
- Backup comments do not reappear after reinstalling the product for file backups to Cloud
- [TI-119797] An incremental backup starts automatically after the system disk was recovered to the original location
- [TI-80267] The Recovery HD partition is not mapped automatically during recovery if the OS uses CoreStorage
- [TI-77461] The archiving operation is not paused after losing connection to the destination device and does not start after reconnecting
- [TI-80948] In case of an unstable network connection, the recovery from a network share fails. The following error appears: "The end of file has been reached"