比其他 PDF 軟件更強大，Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for Mac（以前稱為 Adobe Reader for Mac）是用於查看，打印和註釋 PDF 的免費可信標準。而現在，它已經連接到 Adobe Document Cloud＆mdash; 所以在計算機和移動設備上處理 PDF 文件比以往任何時候都容易.
Acrobat 閱讀器 DC for Mac 具有新的現代外觀。這包括一套完整的評論工具，以添加便條，突出顯示文本，並在您的 PDF 上使用線條，形狀和圖章.
查看和註釋 PDF 文件
使用 Acrobat Reader for Mac，您甚至可以打開並查看 PDF 文件。使用一套完整的評論工具，可以輕鬆地為文檔添加註釋.
通過 Mobile Link，最近查看的文件可以輕鬆地從您的所有計算機，瀏覽器和移動設備進行訪問。無論您上次查看的是哪個文件夾.
將 PDF 轉換為 Word
只需點擊一下鼠標即可獲得附加的 Adobe Document Cloud 服務。在 Reader 內部，您可以訂閱激活其他功能來創建 PDF 文件並將其導出到 Word 或 Excel。 ＆nbsp;
填寫，簽名並發送 PDF 表格
告別紙質表格。相反，請在 PDF 表單上輸入回复。添加您的電子簽名。以電子方式提交表格。並為您的記錄保存一份副本.
使用 Adobe 和 Microsoft 工具來管理和部署更新。獲得對各種文檔安全標準的支持。使用免費的 Acrobat SDK 擴展 Reader 功能 SDK.
也可用：下載適用於 Windows 的 Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
||Adobe Reader 10.1.2
||Mac OS X 10.9 or later
||Adobe Systems Inc
What's new in this version:
- This release provides mitigations for vulnerabilities described in the security bulletin at http://www.adobe.com/go/apsb12_01. Products with Protected Mode or Protected view enabled are not subject to these vulnerabilities.
- Export from PDF
- When a user chooses to convert a PDF to Word or Excel, a dialog offers the user the option to subscribe to the conversion service.
- The Export from PDF service now automatically recognizes text even if the original document was a scanned image.
- The print dialog has been improved. The new layout makes it easier to change the page orientation, print on both sides of the paper, print multiple pages on a single sheet, print over multiple sheets, and other tasks.
- Wild cards and privileged locations:Wild card handling for trusted hosts now conforms to the Cross Domain Specification.
- The error dialog for invalid trusted host names that use wildcards is improved.
- A new preference (cTrustedSitesPrivate) allows IT to permit less restrictive wildcard usage when
- specifying trusted hosts.
- bDisableTrustedFolders|Sites now removes Options button from YMB when disabled and locked.
- The Win OS Security Zone setting in the Privileged locations panel now includes Local Intranet zones in addition to the current Trusted Sites zone. The product should assign trust as Internet Explorer does.
- LC Workspace XFA in Flex forms will now honor Win OS trust zone override.
Multimedia security and trust: Multimedia trust is now integrated into the Trust Manager framework and the following changes have been made:
The following UI items are removed from Preferences > Multimedia Trust (Legacy):
- Clear your list of trusted documents
- Display permissions for ( ) Trusted documents ( ) Other documents
- Legacy Multimedia trust (trust for media types that use a player other than the product’s) is now stored
- in the registry at cTrustManagercMultiMedia rather than TMDocs.sav.
- Protected Mode and Protected View
The following improvements and bug fixes have been made for the sandboxing feature on Windows:
- User credentials for Acrobat.com are cleared from the registry on sign out for users that have installed McAfee 8.8.
- Reader in protected mode is now compatible with Entrust software and Symantec PGP whole disk encryption.
- Blacklisted file extensions are respected when present in links.
- With Acrobat’s protected view enabled for All Files and Files from potentially unsafe locations, files in
- privileged locations now open outside of protected view.
- Acrobat performance is improved for form distribution workflows when a PDF is already open in PV.
- Acrobat: Acrobat now shows the 'Add reviewers' dialog when selected in Tracker for Email based reviews= and the ‘Change deadline’ feature works for the send as attachment case.
- Revocation checking that uses MSCAPI (native Microsoft or third-party Tumbleweed) now functions correctly.
- Reader performance is improved during save operations from a browser. Signatures
- Adobe’s EchoSign service continues to be further integrated into Acrobat and Reader.
- The presence and behavior of the Sign Pane can be configured by admins via registry-level preferences.
- The performance and stability of signing operations is also improved.
- On printing a PDF file to a PCL printer via Acrobat or Reader, the italic output in the printout is not correct.
- Mouseover events in interactive PDF form fields do not work properly (Applicable only to Acrobat/Reader
- 3D PDFs may crash when viewed in VMWare.
- Policy protected file keeps incrementing *.DAT file in ...Acrobat10.0Security and results in Reader X crashing when closing the file.
- When converting a webpage having a scrollable inline frame only the visible content is converted and content seen on scrolling down is dropped.
- Plug-in takes long time to load in the browser when rendering dynamic form on Windows XP.
- Form submission performance is slow with ZCI on Reader 10.1.
- Product view generated in Catia hides some elements when converted to prw/pdf.
- Repeatedly opening and closing PDFs in one browser session may cause a freeze or crash.
- Custom-encoded font glyphs truncated in Acrobat 10 on Windows.
- Form goes into unresponsive state when signing form.