Adobe Camera Raw for Mac，它允許您導入和增強原始圖像，自 2003 年首次發布以來一直是專業攝影師必備的工具。支持 Adobe Camera Raw 的應用程序包括 Photoshop，Photoshop Elements，After Effects 和 Bridge。此外，Adobe Lightroom 建立在相同的強大的原始圖像處理技術，強大的 Adobe Camera Raw.
注意：需要 Adobe Photoshop for Mac.
也可用：下載 Adobe Camera Raw for Windows
||Adobe Camera Raw 9.6
||Mac OS X 10.10 or later
||Adobe Systems Inc
What's new in this version:
- The goal of this release is to provide additional camera raw support, lens profile support and address bugs that were introduced in previous releases of Camera Raw. This release also includes a new Guided Upright feature.
Introducing Guided Upright:
- We included Upright as a tool that helped Camera Raw customers easily straighten images, fix horizons, and reduce or eliminate the keystone effect in buildings. Upright works well when there are prominent vertical and horizontal lines. Not all images contain prominent lines, limiting the effectiveness of Upright.
- Starting with Camera Raw 9.6, Guided Upright allows you to provide ‘hints’ that enable Upright to work its magic. You draw the vertical and horizontal lines directly on the image and Upright will automatically transform the image. Here’s how to get started.
- Select an image and open it in Camera Raw.
- Enable Lens Profile Corrections. Upright works better with Lens Profile Corrections.
- Notice that there is a new “Transform” Panel. Transform includes both Upright and the manual perspective correction sliders together in a convenient place.
- Within Transform, click on the “Guided” button.
- Draw 2-4 guides on the image. Upright will transform the image once you’ve draw at least 2 guides.
- Fine tune the results (if needed) with the manual transform slides, including the new X and Y transform sliders. They can be used for repositioning/moving the image within the canvas after applying strong perspective corrections to choose which part of the (warped, non-rectangular) image to show within the rectangular canvas.
New Camera Support:
- Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II
- Leica M-D (Typ 262)
- Nikon COOLPIX B700
- Panasonic DMC-GX85 (DMC-GX80, DMC-GX7MK2)