What's new in this version:
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 14.0.2
- Tracks tab focus issue in New Sequence dialog box longer results in invalid state
- Timecode of captions now functions correctly when the caption file is modified from the Timeline panel
- (Windows) Fixed an issue with dragging an effect up and down on the Master Clip
- Fixed an issue with disappearing cursor when closing panel or switching workspaces
- Occasional issue with exporting sequences originally created in Premiere Pro 2019 has been fixed
- Fixed an issue with the ctrl + @ shortcut toggling full screen
- Performance improvements to Vocal Enhancer effect
- Fixes for automation and effect envelope behaviors
- Fixed multicam clip multichannel mappings
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 14.0.1
- Opening an empty project on a different platform does not bring up the scratch disk dialog box
- Trim mode is unexpectedly enabled when selecting Edit to Playhead and beginning/end of clip is selected
- Crash may occur in FreeForm view if you repeatedly click on a clip
- Markers can get redundant information when the same clip is imported repeatedly
- Changes to RED source settings have no effect on timeline instances when clips were previously imported using Media Browser
- Output to 2nd monitor does not work when disable video output when in background is not checked (macOS only)
- Adding Color Marker shortcut does not work in the Source Monitor for Multicams or Sequences
- Waveforms inside multicam clips randomly disappear and cutting to different cameras can cause incorrect waveforms to be drawn
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 14.0
- Powered by Adobe Sensei, Auto Reframe applies intelligent reframing to your footage, keeping the action inside the frame for different aspect ratios such as square, vertical, and 16:9 video
Graphics and text enhancements:
- The Essential Graphics panel in Premiere Pro has a number of text and graphics enhancements to make your titling and graphic workflows smoother
- Audio improvements in Premiere Pro include more streamlined workflows for multi-channel effects and increased range for audio gain
Time remapping to 20,000 percent:
- Do more creatively with re-timing shots without requiring nested sequences for bigger speed changes
Improved native format support:
- Premiere Pro provides robust native support and improved performance for widely used formats, like H264, HEVC, and ProRes – including ProRes HDR – on both macOS and Windows
Export HDR content with HDR10 metadata:
- Apply metadata to HDR10 exports to ensure optimal display quality on HDR10-enabled devices
More drivers audited in System Compatibility report:
- The System Compatibility report now checks for more drivers to make sure your system is primed for editing with Premiere Pro
- Learn more about other improvements in the new release, such as faster scrolling in the Media Browser, easier Media Cache management, and more
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 13.1.4
- Change log not available for this version
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 13.1.3
- Change log not available for this version
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 13.1.2
- Change log not available for this version
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 13.1.1
- Crash opening a project or working with a project on macOS
- Premiere Pro crashes on launch
- Premiere Pro crashes while rendering
- Premiere Pro crashes on launch on macOS because of issues with preferences in the Permissions folder
- Premiere Pro crashes on launch or while switching workspaces
- Opening Premiere Pro with missing font graphic in project on Windows causes Premiere Pro to crash
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 13.1.0
Project panel for free forms:
- Visually inspect, organize, and create a storyboard for your media files. Assemble the raw materials and then drag them directly onto the timeline to edit them
Rigles and guides:
- New rulers, guides and networks simplify the sizing and alignment of charts and titles. Fix graphics on guides or between them. Color-coded guides ensure consistent positioning for lower thirds, logos, and more
Automatically reduce the volume of ambient sound:
- Offered by Adobe Sensei, Automatic Volume Down Volume Reduction uses Artificial Intelligence technology to detect overlapping dialogue or voice and automatically adjust background sound. Adjustments are of the keyframe type and are easy to adjust fine
Better monitoring of masks:
- Accelerate color gradation and workflow for effects with improved performance for HD, 4K resolution and higher resolution
Enhanced titles tools:
- All your title and graphic tools are found in the key graphics panel, along with new options such as multiple brush strokes, brush stroke style, and background fills. Replace font families in one-click animation template
- Drag and drop multiple animation templates into the key graphics panel. Form groups and apply masks from the key graphics panel
- A Dedicated View menu consolidates the commands in the program monitor, such as magnification and playback performance, and new guides
- User-requested enhancements include the ability to reorder audio effects and copy and paste effects into clips and projects
Improvements in performance:
- Enhancements include a new 10-bit hardware decoding for a more uniform HEVC rendering on Windows, faster hardware decoding for H.264 and HEVC on MacOS, and RED Metal Acceleration
Replacing the frame for decoding errors:
- Instead of replacing frames with frames with red frames, they are now replaced with a copy of the adjacent frame
Help fast for non-English keyboards:
- Quick commands are automatically mapped to non-English keyboards, including German, Japanese, French, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, and Norwegian
Scaling options for images:
- Choose between absolute or proportional scaling to maintain the correct position when rewinding or resizing sequences
Extended format support:
- Import the native Sony Venice V3 files and 32-bit AIFF audio media, along with the newly introduced support for ProRes Windows (13.0.2) and ProRes HDR (13.0.2)
- Trimiteți feedback
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 13.0.3
- Change log not available for this version
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 13.0.2
- Apple ProRes support: With the latest Adobe updates, export presets for Apple ProRes, including ProRes 4444 and ProRes 422 formats are available within Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Media Encoder on both macOS and Windows 10.
- HEIF files, recorded on iOS devices can be imported into Premiere Pro and Media Encoder on macOS and Windows. This feature requires macOS 10.13, or higher, and Windows 10 (version 1809 or higher).
- Faster decoding for Canon Cinema RAW Light footage provides improved playback on multicore Windows 10 machines.
- Support for ProRes HDR footage allows for accurate import of Rec2020 and PQ/HLG color information from HDR media in ProRes containers.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 13.0
Selective color grading:
- Take the guess work out of curve adjustments with innovative new Lumetri Color tools for selective color correction.
Display color management:
- To display accurate colors on any system, enable Display Color Management. It automatically converts colors to the color space of your display (including Rec. 709, Rec. 2020, and P3).
- In the past, it was necessary to manually set your OS display profile to be sure that you were seeing accurate colors, and sometimes it was not possible. Display color management takes the guesswork and displays correct colors no matter what ICC profile your display is set to in the operating system.
Create and edit multiple Lumetri color effects:
- In the Lumetri Color panel, you can now have multiple effects or layers stacked. After you create a new Lumetri color effect, you can rename it, add more layers, or subtract layers.
- You can now easily select which instance of Lumetri you want to work on in the Lumetri panel. You can also add, subtract, and delete specific Lumetri instances using the same dropdown.
Edit Premiere Rush files in Premiere Pro:
- Premiere Rush CC is an all-new mobile and desktop app that lets you create and publish professional-quality video, including color, audio, and motion graphics from almost anywhere. You can capture and edit footage using Premiere Rush on iOS, macOS, or Windows.
- When you want to take editing to the next level, you can open native Premiere Rush projects in Premiere Pro and continue to edit them in Premiere Pro.
Intelligent audio cleanup:
- Instantly improve your audio by removing background noise or reverb. The new Reduce Noise and Reduce Reverb sliders in the Essential Sound panel let you dial down, or remove, background noise and reverb. These options are also available as effects (DeNoise and DeReverb) in the Effects panel. You can apply them to your audio track and then control the intensity of the effect using the Effect Controls panel.
Edit and transform vector graphics:
- Vector motion controls reduce pixelation and eliminate render bounds. To transform layers of the graphics, and adjust and set keyframes directly, use the vector motion controls in the Effects Control panel.
- When you edit graphics using the vector motion controls, they are retained as vector graphics preventing pixelation.
Essential Graphics and Motion Graphics Template enhancements:
Ability to fine-tune Motion Graphics templates in Premiere Pro:
Turn numbers into stories using data-driven Motion Graphics templates:
- n Premiere Pro, you can now add your own spreadsheet to a data driven After Effects Motion Graphic template (MOGRT) and drive the animation or make changes to the data in the MOGRT.
- In earlier releases, you had to make a lot of tedious changes manually. For example, if you wanted to change the numbers in a chart for all months, January-December, you had to change 12 values manually. Now, if you have the data in a spreadsheet, you can simply map the spreadsheet to the MOGRT and all values are updated automatically.
Edit source text properties in Motion Graphics templates:
- You can now edit source text properties in Motion Graphics templates (if they are enabled for editing by the author in After Effects)
Some of the properties you can edit are:
- Font selection
- Font size adjustment
- Faux styles
Improved search experience of Motion Graphics templates in Adobe Stock:
- You can now search and sort cinematic footage and professionally designed Motion Graphics templates more efficiently with the pagination improvements in the Essential Graphics panel.
- You can create 180VR video with optimized ingest, editorial, and effects, for otoscopic and stereoscopic content that puts your audience right in the middle of the action. You can also output finished videos in the Google VR180 format for YouTube, Facebook, or other platforms.
Add spatial markers to immersive media:
- You can now place spatial markers on your media while wearing your HMD (Head Mounted Display). In earlier versions of Premiere Pro, it required you to remove your headset to add markers.
New Theater mode in Adobe Immersive Environment:
- Theater Mode gives you a new portable reference monitor within the Adobe Immersive Environment. This mode acts as a virtual screening room for collaborating with your director or producer, whether for 2D or immersive content, or a combination of both.
- When you try to view footage with Adobe Immersive Environment (AIE) active, you now enter a virtual room with a monitor ahead of you that represents something like a home theater experience. Adobe Immersive Environment automatically switches to this "theater mode" when the Source or Program Monitor encounters traditional 2D, non-immersive footage.
Group invites for Team Projects:
- You can now invite collaborators to your team project using groups that are synced from your organization's directory (for enterprise users). You can also invite others to collaborate on your team project by inviting a group instead of typing individual email addresses.
Creative Cloud Libraries enhancements:
You can now:
- Click drag-and-drop multiple asset types such as AI, PSD, and other file formats into the CC Libraries panel
- Share your Libraries and Library assets among team members
- Export your Libraries and store them with the rest of your assets upon completing a project, knowing that the Library can be restored if needed
- Performance enhancements and file format support:
New file format support:
- Premiere Pro now supports the following new file formats:
- Decode support for ARRI Alexa LF media
- Decode support for Sony Venice X-OCN V2 media including anamorphic sources
- High Efficiency Image Format (HEIF) capture format used by iPhone 8 and iPhone X (macOS 10134 and later)
- Updated to the latest RED SDK (RED SDK 708), which includes performance and stability improvements
Support for Australian Closed captioning standard:
- Premiere Pro now supports the Australian OP4T2 closed captioning standard
- Hardware-based decoding for H264 and native HEVC provides better performance for those formats and faster rendering
- Improved image processing provides more responsive playback, rendering, and Lumetri Color performance
New Home Screen:
When you launch Premiere Pro, it now displays a Home Screen, which includes options to:
- Open a wide range of tutorials to help you quickly learn the basic workflows, and more advanced tips and tricks.
- Create a project or open an existing project.
- A new option Auto Save also saves the current project(s) has been added to the Auto Save preferences panel. When you enable this option, Auto Save creates an archived copy of one or more current projects, but also saves the current working project. This setting is off by default.
- Auto saved versions have a suffix with the date and time it was saved (yy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss) appended to the project name (for example, ProjectName-2018-08-31_09-53-41.prproj).
- When an auto save occurs, Premiere Pro creates a new backup project file and adds it to the auto-save folder as an emergency project backup. This file is always the latest saved version of that project.
- Premiere Pro now shows a confirmation dialog if you delete preferences using the Alt or Opt keys at launch
- You can now use shorthand substitutes when you enter timecode values (for example, a period instead of two zeros) You no longer have to type the zeros manually For more information, see Use shorthand substitutes while entering timecode
- You can now delete clip markers on clips in the sequence without having to load them back into the Source monitor first to delete For more information, see Delete markers
- You can now press the Esc key to deselect anything that is selected in the Timeline
- Label colors now remain visible when video clips are selected