Balsamiq Mockups for Mac 是一個快速的線框架工具，可以幫助您更快地工作＆amp; 聰明。它重現了在白板上繪製素描的體驗，但是卻使用了計算機。製作模型很快。你會產生更多的想法，所以你可以扔掉壞的，並發現最好的解決方案。使用 Mockups 感覺像繪圖，但是因為它是數字的，你可以輕鬆地調整和重新排列。團隊可以拿出一個設計，並在會議過程中實時進行迭代。粗略，低保真的線框讓您可以將設計對話集中在功能上。使用鏈接，您可以生成用於演示和演示的點擊型原型。可用性測試。與所有版本的 Mockups 無縫集成，當您重新上線時。與拖放組件接口 - 任何人都可以使用它。創建模板，主人和可重用組件庫。 Mockups 旨在幫助您和您的團隊或客戶盡可能早地在線框上進行迭代，而這樣做的代價是最低的。 Balsamiq Mockups for Mac 是一個快速的 wireframing 軟件，可以幫助你更聰明的工作！
Balsamiq Mockups Features：
Drag＆amp; 通過拖放組件創建用戶界面 - 任何人都可以使用它.
UI 組件＆amp; Icons
Linking 可以讓您生成演示＆amp; 可用性測試.
導出為 PNG 或 PDF
共享或提供使用 PDF 導出嵌入式鏈接的樣機，或使用第三方工具導出到代碼.
也可用：下載 Balsamiq Mockups for Windows
||Balsamiq Mockups 3.3.9
||Mac OS X 10.6 or later
||Balsamiq Studios LLC
What's new in this version:
New "Read-Only" Mode:
- There are times where it's better to just let a user view a project without letting them make edits.
- In a web-based version of Mockups, when the Internet connection goes down and the editor works on reconnecting.
- When opening a BMPR file with an expired trial license in Mockups 3 for Desktop.
- Before today's release, we let users make changes in these occasions, but those changes were not being saved. As you can imagine, this led to some confusion and lost work.
- Starting today, when one of the occasions above happens, the app will go in "read-only mode", meaning that you'll be able to see everything and even copy text from each control, but you won't be able to make changes to the project.
- This will also be useful in the future when we add richer collaboration capabilities to the app: you'll be able to invite collaborators but only give them viewing rights instead of editing rights. Fancy!
Other Improvements and Bug Fixes:
- We changed the keyboard shortcut for switching from Label to Text and from Text Input to Text Area from CTRL+ENTER to ALT+ENTER.Thanks kemch and hshubin for the smart request.
- We added a link to the Data Grid Formatting Documentation directly in the default text of the Data Grid. Handy!
- We made it easier to select objects near the top-left of the canvas.
- We capture CTRL+T to transform in web-based versions as well.
- You can now transform a Text Input into a ComboBox control. Thanks EdRyan for the request!
- You can now transform a Tag Cloud into a Text control. Tomas_Kapler for the request!
- Fixed how the ComboBox resizes when it has multiple lines of text, it's closed and autosized.
- Fixed a regression: the alignment button had disappeared from the App Bar!
- We improved the margins of the Arrow control. No more clipping! Thanks sgiroux as always!
- Fixed a regression around exporting and cropping. Thanks so much Andi for reporting it!
- We improved how we decide to show the "would you like to replace this asset" dialog when copying from one BMPR and pasting to another. Thanks David Y. for the report!
- Fixed an issue with importing from JSON not working if the user was in the Assets view.
- Fixed an issue with Zoom All to Fit not working in some cases. Thanks russ for the report!
- Fixed an issue when dragging and dropping resulting in the wrong mockup being selected. Thanks aledis, Jerome R. and Aras_Kannu for the report!
- Fixed an issue with undoing and redoing resizing of groups not working predictably in some cases.
- We now prevent transforming a control type when overriding a symbol, to avoid bugs like the one diederick found.
- We added the iPad control to the "Big" tag in the UI Library.
- We fixed an issue in which the wrong symbol would get selected in the symbol library in some cases. Thanks Jerome R. for the report!
- We fixed an issue with spurious "this file is locked" errors showing up when working on files saved in network drives. Huge thanks to Steve C. for all the help debugging this annoying behavior.
- Fixed a run-time-exception when reconnecting (in our browser-based versions).
- We updated our app's code-signing certificate.