Clementine for Mac 是一款免費且開放源碼的多平台音樂播放器，創建時考慮到了可用性和速度。借助它，您可以輕鬆控制音樂聆聽的所有方面，管理播放列表，使用 Spotify，SKY.fm，Grooveshark，Last.fm 等網絡流式廣播，將音樂傳輸到便攜式設備（Apple 設備 100％支持），通過遙控器控制音樂，以及更多。為了滿足新手和專業人士的需求，這個音樂播放器和音樂庫管理器設法滿足每個對音頻娛樂世界感興趣的人們的需求，並且託管在本地存儲和在線上.
這個偉大的應用程序的第一個版本是在 2010 年初發布，完全建立在 Qt 4 和 GStreamer 框架之上，可以為 Mac，Windows，Linux 和類 Unix 平台創建跨平台的項目，所有這些都由 Clementine 支持。在流行音樂播放器 Amarok 完全改變了它的視覺風格和支持功能之後，開始創建這個應用程序的需求就引起了社區的批評，並開始尋找新的音頻播放軟件。這促使開源社區分享該應用程序，並在開發人員 David Sansome，John Maguire Pawel Bara 和 Arnaud Bienner 的領導下創建自己的 Clementine。他們很快創建了一個應用程序，將 Amarok v1.4 中的最佳功能與擴展其可用性的新功能相結合.
也可用：下載適用於 Windows 的 Clementine
||Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
What's new in this version:
- Add Spotify support.
- Add Grooveshark support.
- Add Digitally Imported (di.fm) and Sky.fm radio stations.
Add a global search feature:
- A single place to search for music and radio.
- Includes your library, radio streams, Spotify and Grooveshark.
- Add audio CD support.
- Add Amazon as an alternate provider for album cover art.
- Add Nyanalyzer Cat.
- Add transcoder options.
- Display album art from FLAC tags if using a version of taglib that supports it.
- Rename the existing "Shuffle by album" mode to "Shuffle tracks in this album", and add a new "Shuffle albums" mode that plays all the tracks in each album sequentially, but then jumps to a different random album afterwards.
- Improve the organisation of the settings dialog.
- Add scroll bars to the settings dialog if it's too big to fit on the screen.
- Improve the settings dialog pages for online services like Last.fm to make it easier to log in and log out.
- Add a warning about not being able to play Last.fm radio if not a subscriber.
- Group album cover search results by category.
- Allow the artist and album to be specified separately when searching for album covers.
- Made album cover art searches more clever - they will select the "best" image automatically rather than just choosing the first one.
- Show some statistics after searching for album cover art.
- Show the album cover dimensions on each image when searching for art.
- Support dragging and dropping images onto the cover in the edit tag dialog.
- Double clicking a playlist tab now lets you rename it.
- Add keyboard shortcuts to navigate between playlist tabs.
- When songs are added to the end of the playlist, scroll the playlist to ensure the top one is visible.
- Make dynamic playlists use the limit specified in the smart playlists dialog.
- Add an "Expand" button to add more tracks to a dynamic playlist.
- Make it possible to use relative dates in smart playlist criteria.
- Add an option to remove the playlist background image.
- Add options to customise OSD messages that are shown on song changes.
- Add a button in the status bar to toggle Last.fm scrobbling.
- Show a song's URL in the title playlist column if it doesn't have a title.
- Add a new logging system.
- Add file type filtering to the Files view.
- Add a --version command line option.
- Add a --toggle-pretty-osd command line option.
- Add support for custom lastfm:// URLs.
- Make the version number in the About dialog selectable.
- Elide the hint text in search boxes when it's too long.
- Show the artist and album name in the title of the "Show fullsize" window.
- Remember which tab was selected last time in the edit tag dialog.
- Cache lists of streams/friends fetched from Last.fm, di.fm, soma.fm, etc.
- Improve handling of album artist tags.
- (Mac OS X) Make the album cover search dialog modal so it acts like a sheet.
- Put a limit on the size of the playlist's undo stack and don't record operations that affect more than 500 rows. Reduces memory usage when adding or removing lots of items to the playlist.
- Buffer audio from all sources, not just http. Fixes audio stuttering when playing from mounted network locations.
- When adding files to the playlist that aren't in the library, quickly add playlist entries first and then load more metadata in the background.
- Scrobble radio streams even when the length is unknown.
- Re-enable the Last.fm Love button after going to another song in a stream.
- Scrobble tracks properly if they're loved before the half-way point.
- Fix a bug that would sometimes cause the wrong songs to be scrobbled.
- Fix a bug where a song's play count would be updated continuously if scrobbling was disabled.
- After deleting an item from a playlist move the selection to the next item instead of the previous one.
- Translate dynamic playlist names properly at runtime.
- Fix a crash on startup if the album cover loader took too long to start.
- Show tooltips in the sidebar only in Tabs and Icons Only modes.
- Fix the byte order of album cover art images sent over dbus on big endian machines.
- When songs disappear from the filesystem, mark them as unavailable instead of completely removing them from the database.
- Read album artist tags from ogg/flac/mp4 files properly.
- Make the --pause command line option always pause, instead of behaving the same as --play-pause.
- Fix a crash when clicking on the "Smart playlists" folder when the library grouping is set to None/None/None.
- Keep the state of the rain and hypnotoad menu items in sync.
- Fix a bug where playlist columns would slowly change size the more times you opened and closed Clementine.
- Save the state of the playlist columns' sort order.
- Assume Icecast-style stream metadata is in the "Artist - Title" format, as this seems more common than "Title - Artist".
- Preserve high quality (>16-bit) audio streams.
- Stop the M3U parser from going into an infinite loop when parsing a file with an invalid #EXTINF line.
- When renumbering tracks, number the first track 1 instead of -1.
- Fix a bug where notifications would be shown for the wrong song after editing file tags.
- When organising files, make %albumartist behave like %artist if the song has no albumartist tag set.
- Use locale-aware sorting for artists and albums in the album cover manager.
- When stopping due to "Stop after this track", set the current song to the one after, so when the user presses Play it plays the next song instead of the last one again.
- Fix a bug that stopped Magnatune album downloads from working.
- Improve detection of playlist types when loading a playlist smaller than 512 bytes.
- Fix Last.fm authentication on Qt 4.8.
- Save the playlist column alignment setting properly.
- Indicate which playlist column alignment is currently in use in the menu.
- Speed up adding entire folders to the playlist from disk.
- Load cover art for the library in a background thread. This makes opening nodes with a large number of albums much faster.
- Make manual track changes ignore the "Repeat track" setting
- Use MP3 URLs for Jamendo instead of Ogg since they keep breaking the Ogg ones.
- Fix a crash when asked over DBus or the commandline to play a track in the playlist that doesn't exist.
- Fix a bug where moving songs down in the playlist could not be undone properly.
- (Mac OS X) Fix free space and capacity information for MTP devices.
- (Mac OS X) Disable the popup delay settings when using Growl.
- (Mac OS X) Blacklist certain USB devices from MTP probing.
- (Mac OS X) Fix global shortcuts in Lion.
- (Mac OS X) Fix native search widgets in Qt 4.8.
Build system changes:
- Clementine has now moved from svn to git. Details are on Google Code: http://code.google.com/p/clementine-player/source/checkout
- Clementine's translations have moved from Launchpad to Transifex: https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/clementine/
- (Mac OS X) Compile dependencies in a more controlled way.
- (Mac OS X) Create a prettier DMG package.