What's new in this version:
Corel AfterShot Pro 188.8.131.52
- Change log not available for this version
Corel AfterShot Pro 184.108.40.206
- This hot fix resolves a pink hue issue (observed when adjusting Highlights or Exposure)
Corel AfterShot Pro 220.127.116.11
- Comprehensive Watermarking: Protect and promote your work with versatile and quick-to-apply new Watermarking features. Deter unauthorized copying, brand your photos with your logo or contact info, or add any text and graphics. Apply watermarks to individual photos or batches, and easily adjust size, rotation, position, transparency and more.
- Highlight Recovery: Regain more of the detail and tone from your overexposed photos with enhanced Highlight Recovery in AfterShot Pro 3. Powered by a new algorithm, this feature lets you access more of the data in your RAW files for superior image quality. A Highlight Recovery Range slider gives you finer control over specific areas to adjust within your image.
- Blemish Remover: Save time and edit faster by doing more touchups and photo corrections in AfterShot Pro 3, rather than jumping to Corel PaintShop Pro or Adobe Photoshop. The new Blemish Remover offers circle, brush, polygon and freehand tools for detailed editing, making portrait editing faster and easier than ever. Remove dust, spots, smudges and a variety of imperfections on any photo.
- Image Preset Library: Now it’s easier to tap into the power of presets to automate more of your repetitive processing jobs or quickly reproduce a look that would otherwise be tedious to replicate. The new Image Preset Library in AfterShot Pro 3 lets you browse, preview and download free and for-purchase presets.
- Lens Corrections: Update to Corel AfterShot Pro 3 for new, sought-after lens corrections that build on the hundreds of lenses already supported by Corel AfterShot to quickly correct the different types of distortion introduced by various lenses. Join the AfterShot Pro community on Facebook to discover when new lens corrections are posted or to share your own.
- Plugins: The new Plugin Manager lets you find and install plugins in a flash from within AfterShot Pro 3. Extend your software with free plugins from the community, purchase plugins and get updates. Want to try making your own plugins? Our unique plugin API and toolkit let you make pro-quality plugins that tap into the full power of the AfterShot Pro processing pipeline. A love of photography, a knowledge of C++ and the updated Plugin SDK are all you need. Share your plugins freely with the AfterShot community, or work with Corel to sell them. Want to learn more? Contact Corel via the Feedback Helper.
- Camera profiles: Corel constantly delivers support for today's most popular, powerful and creative cameras, including professional DSLRs, flexible and high-quality mirrorless cameras, and many more. A new dynamic camera profile updater notifies you when new cameras are added and a new feedback mechanism captures and prioritizes your requests with Corel.