EagleFiler for Mac 是一個數字檔案櫃，研究助理，和一個片段收藏家。您可以使用它來撰寫日記，跟踪項目或工作的所有文件，保存您喜歡的 Web 文章，存儲財務報表和收據，運行無紙辦公室，計劃旅行，收集課程筆記，存檔您的電子郵件通信，搜索郵件列表檔案，研究購買，記住食譜烹飪或書籍閱讀，存儲科學論文，組織照片，收集法律案例說明，或組裝剪貼簿。它是您的 Mac 上最靈活的工具。Dropbox，Finder 標籤，Fujitsu ScanSnap，咆哮，Instapaper，iPhone / iPad，LaunchBar，MailTags，OpenMeta，PDFpen OCR，脫脂等。
EagleFiler for Mac 特點：
易於安裝：只需拖放一個應用程序文件。沒有必要安裝數據庫引擎，插件或腳本文件來與其他應用程序集成。易於使用，有一個熟悉的三窗格界面 - 很大的權力，沒有很多混亂的選項。有效使用 RAM 和磁盤空間。 AppleScript 支持，用於自動化和與其他應用程序的集成。注：30 天試用版.
||Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
What's new in this version:
- Tag names can now contain spaces, which improves interoperability with Finder tags. The Search Query Syntax has been updated to support using quotation marks around tag names with spaces
- Adjusted the way tag auto-completion works so that it’s easier to enter new tags whose initial characters are similar to existing tags but differ in case or diacritics. Previously, the system would sometimes alter the initial characters that you had typed, making certain strings impossible enter by typing (though you could paste them)
- The system Share toolbar button (which we had to remove in EagleFiler 1.6.5) is once again supported
- EagleFiler no longer tries to import iCloud Drive temporary files
- Updated to version 1.3.8 of the SkimNotes framework
- The section names in the source list are no longer in all caps, to match the current system apps
- Renamed the To/Cc search scope to Any Recipient
- Worked around a macOS bug that could cause text in the records list to be unreadably condensed (with overlapping letters) when doing a search
- Worked around a macOS bug where the paperclip icon for e-mail attachments didn’t always respond to clicks. Instead, the attachment names are now clickable
- Worked around a PDFKit issue that could prevent ejecting an encrypted library
- Fixed a bug where Reply to Message would use the From address instead of the Reply-To address
- Fixed a bug where a misleading error message would be presented if a secure connection could not be made to the software update server
- Fixed a bug where pressing Command-Delete while editing text in the records list would move the selected record to the trash instead of deleting the text to the beginning of the cell
- Modernized some font selection code
Updated the following sections of the manual:
- How can I rebuild a library?
- How do Finder tags work with EagleFiler?
- Importing Mail From Apple Mail