EagleFiler for Mac 是一個數字檔案櫃，研究助理，和一個片段收藏家。您可以使用它來撰寫日記，跟踪項目或工作的所有文件，保存您喜歡的 Web 文章，存儲財務報表和收據，運行無紙辦公室，計劃旅行，收集課程筆記，存檔您的電子郵件通信，搜索郵件列表檔案，研究購買，記住食譜烹飪或書籍閱讀，存儲科學論文，組織照片，收集法律案例說明，或組裝剪貼簿。它是您的 Mac 上最靈活的工具。Dropbox，Finder 標籤，Fujitsu ScanSnap，咆哮，Instapaper，iPhone / iPad，LaunchBar，MailTags，OpenMeta，PDFpen OCR，脫脂等。
EagleFiler for Mac 特點：
易於安裝：只需拖放一個應用程序文件。沒有必要安裝數據庫引擎，插件或腳本文件來與其他應用程序集成。易於使用，有一個熟悉的三窗格界面 - 很大的權力，沒有很多混亂的選項。有效使用 RAM 和磁盤空間。 AppleScript 支持，用於自動化和與其他應用程序的集成。注：30 天試用版.
||Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
What's new in this version:
- If a record has a label, but the File column is hidden, EagleFiler now shows the label’s circular indicator in the Title column instead, so that you can still see that it’s labelled.
- EagleFiler’s viewer is now able to display the content of records that are alias files.
- When capturing from Evernote, if the selected notes came from more than one notebook, EagleFiler now puts them in folders named after their notebook. This makes it possible to Select All under All Notes and press the capture key to import everything from Evernote while preserving the folder structure.
- Press F1 to import or Option-F1 import and add metadata all in one go.Evernote 10 no longer supports AppleScript, so if you press the capture key from it, EagleFiler will now show an error message that recommends a different way of importing.
- Showing an inspector window will now move it to the current space if it was already visible but on another space.
- Normally, EagleFiler indicates a record’s label by showing a colored circle in the File or Title column (like Finder does). You can now use RecordsListLabelUnderlineStyle in the esoteric preferences to make it additionally underline the filename and title, to make the color stand out more.
- Added the Download Apple Mail Messages script, which can help fully download messages so that they can be imported successfully.
- Quickly change the metadata for multiple selected records.Added the Batch Set Creation Date script.
- Improved the error messages and Importing Mail From Apple Mail section of the manual to better handle messages that are only partially downloaded
- The Importing Mail From Apple Mail section of the manual now includes a section on “Gmail and ‘All Mail’”
- Worked around a sandbox bug in macOS 10.15.7 and 11.0 that prevented the Import Bookmarks… and Import ENEX File… commands from working
- Worked around a bug in macOS 11 that could cause a crash when importing from an ENEX file containing a certain kind of image
- Worked around a macOS bug where sometimes a newly imported folder would not show up in the source list (even though the disclosure triangle was updated)
- EagleFiler’s PreferencesAdded OldApplicationIcon1.5 to the esoteric preferences, for customers who prefer the previous EagleFiler application icon
- Made several workarounds for a macOS bug that could cause a crash when drawing the source list
- Fixed a bug where EagleFiler could incorrectly warn about opening a large number of selected records when the Share button was visible on macOS 11
- Fixed an internal error that could be reported when dragging and dropping onto the records list
- Fixed a bug where the insertion point could end up in the wrong place if you were typing quickly in a text or RTF file at the same time EagleFiler happened to auto-save it
- Fixed a bug where capturing a large number of messages from Apple Mail could time out