Firefox Developer Edition for Mac，即眾所周知的 Firefox Quantum，可以讓您試用即將在主要 Firefox 版本中出現的最新開發工具和功能。
最新的開發人員版本與以前的版本不同的原因在於，他們不再使用 Aurora 渠道作為基礎。現在，他們使用 Beta 通道作為基礎。
增強引擎吸引了以前的 Firefox 用戶
下一代 Web 瀏覽器引擎使 Firefox 可以利用計算機的幾乎所有 CPU 內核。開始瀏覽後，您會在幾秒鐘內發現更快的性能。
最新的 Firefox 幫助 Web 開發人員
“檢查器”，“控制台”和“網絡”選項卡有幾個新功能。例如，現在可以使用 Inspector 完成 CSS 工作。至於控制台，它現在使您可以檢查嵌入式對象並進行組消息傳遞。
該界面的 GUI 設計模式是全新的，感覺更加現代化。方形標籤取代了彎曲的標籤。另外，還有一個新的主菜單，它比舊菜單更好地組織。
適用於 macOS 的 Firefox 開發人員版的選項卡窗口是新的，其中包括推薦的故事和訪問量最大的網站的列表。
在過去的幾年中，Quantum 是 Firefox 的一項巨大創新，無疑比競爭對手領先。當然，這將有助於使 Firefox 瀏覽器重新回到主流。
還可用：下載適用於 Windows 的 Firefox 開發人員版 88988923
||Mac OS X 10.9 or later
What's new in this version:
Improvements to BricsCAD Core:
- BricsCAD started ignoring the color tint of the ambient color. This had led to gray output for drawings based on some of our old templates. These templates were using white color for the diffuse component, and the actual object color was coming from the ambient color.Backwards compatibility for such drawings is now restored: the color tint of ambient color is not ignored if diffuse color is white and ambient color inherits object color.
Improvements to BIM:
- For entities with Redway materials, a color resembling the material is applied during IFC Export
- Improvements to Point Clouds
- The POINTCLOUDDEVIATION command now also works on tin surface entities
- Removed references to preprocessing features when it is not available in the current license for user clarity
- Automatically switches the visual style, if necessary, when a point cloud is attached
Improvements to Mechanical:
- Improved interaction between 2d and 3d constraints
- Now, when it's possible to satisfy 3d constraints without breaking 2d constraints, they will be satisfied
- The AMDTDETAILSYM symbol can now be exploded without issues
- The ATTSYNC command now re-orients attributes to the current entity coordinate system of the parent block reference. This was broken in V22.1
- Fixed crash in the COPYCLIP command on a specific drawing containing invalid data in block dependencies
- The use of internet bandwidth is minimized by limiting the downloading of Command Assist models
- Fixed a problem where a (set_tile ...) on a RadioButton was not properly processed, causing another RadioButton to remain selected; regression from V22.2.02
- Improved inheritance of starting dimension settings for linear, ordinate and angular dimensions
- Fixed unexpected jump of DMCONCENTRIC3D argument at the moment of the constraint creation
- Fixed a dynamic block issue that caused incorrect behavior due to coincident grips. Now the block base point grip is added only when it doesn't coincide with another grip.
- The export to 3D PDF takes place without a Product Structure in the absence of the mechanical license
- Fixed an issue when selecting entities by a specific scenario
- Fixed a hang when importing certain CATIA V5 assemblies
- Fixed incorrect name in the Mechanical Browser after import
- Fixed an issue where setting the current layer could set the wrong layer current
- Fixed a crash that could happen sometimes when setting a new current layer.
- When selecting multiple layers in the Layers panel and clicking on a color to start color edit, cancelling the dialog no longer sets all selected layer colors to that of the first selected layer
- Fixing an issue where the Layers panel become unstable when opening drawings from start page containing proxy objects
- Fixed a V22 regression that caused rendering errors when regenerating an annotative MLeader in a paperspace viewport that had no annotative scale set as current. Now it uses CANNOSCALE in such cases.
Parameters Manager localization issues:
- Fixed translation of property categories. Fixed empty panel issue.
- Simplified but more robust crop solids are now created based on the cuboid extents of the shape
- The main window no longer loses focus on print
- Fixed an issue in the Properties panel that showed wrong values for PropertySet properties with empty, not-yet-assigned values.Now displays an empty value correctly, instead of the first value from allowed values collection.
- TAB key navigation in the Properties Panel now ensures that the property value is editable, without further mouse clicks into the edit field
- Hovering the quad over an edge or certain other subentities no longer generates a "No Database" message at the command line
- Redraw Point Cloud on adaptive display toggle
- Toggling the adaptive display did not have an immediate impact due to the caching of the redway node objects. Fixed this by clearing the cached nodes on toggling the adaptive display. It is now updated from the moment your mouse cursor is hovering over the CAD screen.
- Canceling a hatch tool before picking a point no longer results in previous commands being undone
- Fixed a V22 regression whereby pressing Enter after using a command tool macro repeated the command without associated settings
- The text displayed in the dialog is now available in all the supported languages
- The mouse buttons are now disabled during view transitions, but keyboard input is enabled
- Recently added enum types ExposeMode and GeometryDrivenMode are now declared as public types
- The PromptAngleOptions.DefaultValue angle value in radians is now converted to user angle units for display in the command line prompt
- Custom BcUiPanel (C++) and Panel (.NET) classes now display the correct panel icon and panel caption with STACKPANELTYPE 0 and 2
- Fixed a problem that caused a crash when importing certain .ifc files while an instance of IfcImportReactor was active
- Implemented function "acedClipFormatName()", which returns "AutoCAD.r22".This entry in OS ClipBoard data structure specifies the .dwg filename, stored for copy-clipped drawing content.
- The global function acdbPostDimAssoc() now adds the AcDbDimAssoc object as persistent reactor to its referenced geometry
- Fixed a shutdown deadlock that could occur when loading a BRX module that is also a COM server, and the module was still locked at shutdown due to outstanding COM instances
- Added new TinSurface function (tin:getBoundaries tinEname) to retrieve all inner and outer boundary polygons, similar to TINEXTRACT/Borders command
- Added new VLE function (vle-file-encoding filename) to return the actual encoding of a text file.
- Improved (dumpallproperties) and Non-COM-Properties get/set functions to correctly support properties from custom PropertySets in "User" namespace
- Improved BLADE Reformat/Beautify to better support (entget) style lists
- Improved compatibility of (entget) on BlockDefinition object : DXF 4 (block description) is no longer contained if the description is empty
- Minor corrections for BLADE:- Allow Watch symbols using the same name as an existing DEFUN.- Improved symbol tooltip under debugging: a local/global variable has priority over a defined DEFUN with same name.