Garmin Express for Mac 是保持您的地圖更新的一站式商店。 Garmin Express 會自動將可用地圖更新下載到您的計算機，並在新地圖準備好安裝時提醒您。你甚至可以控制下載時間表。 Garmin Express 讓您只需點擊一下即可將所有收藏夾從一台設備轉移到另一台設備。這不可能更簡單。不要再失去你的數據。 Garmin Express for Mac 可以輕鬆地備份和恢復保存的地址，路線和航點從您的計算機.
Garmin Express 是您的管理您的 Garmin 設備的基本工具。更新地圖，高爾夫球場和設備軟件。您甚至可以註冊您的設備。
更新地圖更新軟件註冊您的設備備份，恢復和傳輸收藏夾安裝免費的語音和車輛下載產品手冊注意：需要 64 位 processor.
也可以：下載 Garmin Express for Windows
||Mac OS X 10.10 or later
What's new in this version:
NEW – Wirecast One
- New tier of Wirecast now available!
- Wirecast One is the most affordable way to get your first streams up and running while harnessing the power and ease of use Wirecast is known for. With a single camera input and easy streaming to your preferred destination, Wirecast One covers all the basics for your first stream and is powerful enough for your 1000th!
- Wirecast One can be used by beginner streamers all the way up to the veterans of live video, but it is perfect for streaming to social media websites like Facebook or Twitter, and all your live streams from casual events to the most professional productions.
- For a comprehensive comparison of One, Studio, and Pro, please visit our Buy page.
NEW – LinkedIn Live:
- Attention: LinkedIn Live is currently invite only, via LinkedIn. Link to LinkedIn application process can be found within Wirecast Output Settings with LinkedIn Live chosen as the destination. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking here.
- With LinkedIn’s new Live offering, you can now stream directly to your LinkedIn network. Your LinkedIn network will receive an alert when you go live.
NEW – Facebook Donation Button for Verified Pages:
- Now, Wirecast users with a verified page can enable the donation button for viewers of the stream.
- In Wirecast, simply go to the advanced section of the Facebook Live output settings, log in with credentials to a verified Facebook page, check “Show Donation Button”, and enter the Facebook Charity ID. For more details regarding Facebook Donation eligibility, read here.
- Add “Remind me later” option to the Wirecast Support Renewal nag page
- Implement preference for disabling unlicensed functionality
– 404 returned when requesting help from the Encoder Presets window
– Add Patios for LinkedIn Live Broadcast has ended alert message
– Adding a VLC NDI source to the document causes a crash on Windows
– Alpha issues with TL4 via NDI in WC12
– Always allow change user option in Facebook log-in
– Audio artifacts in Blackmagic and Magewell sources
– Build In / Build Out elements don't move proportionally
– Cannot select Cut or Smooth from transitions dropdown menu after update
– Check mark icon does not show for options within the Matte drop down menu
– Clicking "Crosspost Settings" crashes Wirecast
– Entering a place prevents FB destination from recognizing verified pages
– Frozen video and synchronization problems when connecting to NDI sources in secondary documents
– Localization Mac OS: Stock Media Library download button cut off in localized versions
– Localization Windows OS: Stock Media Library cancel button cut off in localized versions
– Localization: "Primary Sound Driver" does not display properly.
– Memory leak/crash over time, ingesting 10 IP web streams
– Missing space on the Software Update Tab in Preferences
– NDI Sources remain in the add Source Dialog after being disconnected
– NDI buffer delay
– RTMPS output via Microsoft Azure destination does not work
– Removing an AVCapture source from the Rendezvous mix causes the audio to be removed from the Live Output mix if it is also in the Live Canvas
– Stock Media Library: Placeholder text shows when trying to select a folder to download Stock Media files to
– Titler Live NDI Shot events do not work
– Trademark not present beside "Wirecast" when licensed
– Two browser tabs are spawned when selecting "MIDI forum" from Preferences
– Unable to use 3D Plane transition in Wirecast 12.
– Web stream URI and Username input boxes appear as if they are the same input box
– Webstream HLS source video freezes after several hours
– Windows: Rendezvous Audio Mixer shows a blank drop down menu until an option is selected
– Wirecast Crashed when selecting a youtube event
– Wirecast EULA showing odd characters in section 2.6
– Wirecast Preferences do not save when computer language is set to Russian
– Wirecast crashed when editing changes in audio mixer