GnuCash for Mac 是個人和小企業的財務會計軟件，GNU GPL 免費授權，可用於 GNU / Linux，BSD，Solaris，Mac OS X 和 Microsoft Windows.6235896
設計易於使用，但功能強大而靈活，GnuCash for Mac 允許你跟踪銀行賬戶，股票，收入和支出。作為支票簿的快速和直觀的使用，它是基於專業會計原則，以確保平衡的書籍和準確的報告。
雙進入會計股票 / 債券 / 共同基金賬戶小型企業會計報告，圖表 QIF / OFX / HBCI 導入，交易匹配計劃交易財務計算還有：下載 GnuCash for Windows
||Mac OS X 10.5 or later
What's new in this version:
- A new separate executable, gnucash-cli (gnucash-cli.exe on Microsoft Windows) for doing command-line things like updating the prices in your book. gnucash-cli gains the ability to run reports from the command line. Specify reports to run by name or guid. It also provides an export format and an output file name without which it will output the report to stdout.
- gnucash-cli --report run --name=[reportname/guid] datafile.gnucash
- gnucash-cli --report run --name=[reportname/guid] --output-file=x.html datafile.gnucash
- gnucash-cli --report run --name=[reportname/guid] --output-file=x.html --export-type=TYPE datafile.gnucash
Business Document Column Widths:
- Entry column widths in Invoices, Bills, and Employee Vouchers may now be saved as defaults for each type of document
Two menu items are added to the View menu when a Bill, Invoice, or Voucher tab has focus:
- Use as Default Layout for Vendor Documents
- Reset Default Layout for Vendor Documents
- Vendor Documents is for Bills and is replaced by Customer or Employee Documents for Invoices or Vouchers respectively. The first saves the current document's column widths and makes them the default for all documents in the same type. The second menu item removes the customization and documents of that type will therafter use the computed default widths.
- When deleting accounts the destination accounts of moved splits will be checked to ensure that they have the same commodity as the source account. If they don't you'll get a warning and the opportunity to pick another account or to carry on regardless.
- New type-ahead search added to sequential search when selecting an account in the register: Instead of typing the first few characters of a top level account, the separator, the first few characters of the next level account and so on you may instead type a few characters of any part of a full account name and the drop-list will be filtered to contain only matching accounts. Once you have a small enough list you can use the arrow keys to select the account that you want.
- Python bindings are now localized and their strings available for translation
- A new Transaction Association dialog, available from the Update Association for Transaction menu item that has replaced the two association items in 3.x, allows setting, changing, and deleting associations
- Allow Associations to be added to invoices. The actual association when present is added as a link button which is shown below the notes
- A symbol is now displayed on transactions in the register when they have an attachment and the selected font supports the symbol
- The OFX file importer can now import more than one file at a time
- A new report menu supbmenu Multicolumn contains the old custom-multicolumn report and a new Dashboard report containing Account reports for expenses and income, an income-expense chart, and an account summary.
- Support for UK VAT and Australian GST added to the Income-GST report. The reports options are changed from source accounts to source sales and purchase accounts to permit proper reporting of capital purchases. N.B. This is incompatible with previous versions of the report and will require regenerating saved configurations.
- The matcher window columns are changed from R to C and from U+R to U+C, reflecting that the matcher marks transactions cleared but doesn't reconcile them
- OFX imports having balance information will now offer to immediately reconcile, passing the balance information in the file to the reconcile info
- Improve quickfill in the account pickers to filter the choices based on any part of the name
- The GnuCash widget hierarchy for CSS has been revised to be more consistent with Gtk practice. You may need to spend some time with the GtkInspector to get your custom CSS back the way you like it.
- When creating a new account hierarchy it's now possible to load account templates from locales other than the one set for the user interface
- New Account - Online Account match list to the Import Map Editor
- New invalid maps dialog in the Import Map Editor
- Optionally include the account code option in budget view
- Account matcher will decline to match accounts with a different commodity from the imported split if the import information includes the commodity
- Ellipsize the Description and Memo fields in the account matcher
- Enable adding notes to budgets
- Support for AQBanking Version 6. This is required to support new FinTS protocols for the European Payment Services Directive (PSD2)
- GnuCash 4.x will not migrate old gconf settings from GnuCash 2.4.x.
- Reversing transactions will now pop a dialog box to request a posting date
- The Accounts page has a new optional column for the hidden property to make it easier to toggle it Note that in order to see hidden accounts you must still enable that in the Filter by... dialog
- The Customer, Vendor, and Employee overviews have a process-payment toolbar
- Account codes may now optionally be displayed in the Budget Tree View