What's new in this version:
- option "autocomplete_html_autoclose" has additional function: on typing '</' it inserts the name of last opened tag
- for huge lines (length>4K) in e.g. HTML, syntax highlighting still must be calculated, to consider e.g. JS/CSS included blocks
- lexer Markdown: rework to support all font-style modifiers in all combinations (bold, italic, crossed, bold+italic, bold+crossed, italic+crossed, bold+italic+crossed); improve rule for 'headers'
- lexer HTML: fix to support <script> with JSON
- preinstalled toolbar theme "light_24x24"
- range-check error on re-wrapping (CudaExt plugin command) big file
- HTML auto-completion didn't show the listbox after '</'
- minor bug in "auto_fold_comments" option