NeoOffice 是一個開放源代碼的解決方案，用戶可以免費使用功能齊全的辦公軟件。這個強大的生產力套件的 Mac OS X 版本是基於流行的 OpenOffice.org 軟件包，並帶有自己的文字編輯器，演示文稿，電子表格，繪圖和數據庫程序的版本，不僅可以為家庭用戶服務，還可以為學生以及每天負責管理大量文件的業務人員。為了最大限度地提高您的工作效率並與您可能最終工作的各種協作項目兼容，NeoOffice for Mac 完全支持導入，編輯和交換其他生產力軟件包（尤其是 OpenOffice 和 Microsoft Office）製作的文件。這使得用戶可以毫不費力地與其他人合作創建文件，並為他們提供一個水貂知道他們的客戶，業務合作夥伴和他們所接觸的其他機構將能夠輕鬆地將他們的文件納入他們自己的文檔管理管道任何類型的轉換器或單獨的查看或編輯 apps.
NeoOffice for Mac 接口將馬上識別任何人誰使用任何專業為主題的文字處理器，工具和定制選項允許任何人調整這個應用程序的功能，以最最小的細節。這種深度定制的焦點對需要文字處理編輯器的專業人士來說尤為重要，他們可以根據自己的需求進行塑造.
注意：需要 64 位處理器。演示版本不能保存文件.
||Mac OS X 10.12 or later
What's new in this version:
- In Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Apple has added a new feature called Versions that allows applications to save and restore previous versions of your document. Using this new feature, saving a document causes Mac OS X to keep a copy of your document before any changes are saved so that you can restore any of the previous versions of your document.
- The NeoOffice engineers have implemented this new Mac OS X feature and saving a file will automatically keep a copy of your document before any changes are saved. Also, by selecting NeoOffice's new Browse All Versions menu, you will be able to restore any of the previous versions of your document in Apple's document version browser.
- In Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Apple has added a new feature called Full-Screen mode that allows users to expand a window to fill the entire screen by clicking a new button in the window title bar.
The NeoOffice engineers have implemented this new Mac OS X feature and pressing the new button or selecting NeoOffice's existing View :: Full Screen menu will cause a document to enter Full-Screen mode.
In Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Apple has added a new feature called Resume that allows applications to automatically reopen the documents that were open the last time that the application quit. This new feature helps Mac OS X users avoid the tedious process of reopening their documents after launching an application.
- The NeoOffice engineers have implemented this new Mac OS X feature and NeoOffice will automatically reopen any documents that you had open the last time that NeoOffice quit immediately after NeoOffice has been launched. Also, NeoOffice users who do not like this new Mac OS X feature, will be able to disable this feature by selecting NeoOffice's new NeoOffice :: Mac OS X Options :: Disable Mac OS X Resume menu.
Below is a list of some of the Mac OS X features requested by our users that are in NeoOffice 3.2.1 but are not in OpenOffice.org or LibreOffice:
Native Mac OS X text highlighting:
NeoOffice draws highlighted text the same as Apple's Safari and TextEdit applications. Recent versions of OpenOffice.org and LibreOffice attempt to emulate native Mac OS X text highlighting by drawing a very light shade of the system highlight color on top of the highlighted text. However, many of our users have requested that we support full native Mac OS X text highlighting behavior in NeoOffice so we have rewritten the text highlighting code in NeoOffice's underlying OpenOffice.org code to draw highlighted text the same as Apple's various Mac OS X applications. The following screen snapshots show how NeoOffice's text highlighting behavior compares to OpenOffice.org's and LibreOffice's behavior:
- Text highlighting in NeoOffice
- Text highlighting in OpenOffice.org and LibreOffice
- Open Calc or Impress instead of Writer at launch:
- The NeoOffice :: Open at Launch menu allows you to choose which type of document to open when NeoOffice is launched. By default, NeoOffice opens a Writer document when launched. However, many of our users have requested that we provide an easy way to make a different document type such as Calc or Impress open when NeoOffice is launched so we have added the NeoOffice :: Open at Launch menu.
When a user selects one of the document types listed in this menu, NeoOffice will open the selected document type the next time that you launch it. Also, users can select the "- None -" menu item to only show the Mac OS X menubar when NeoOffice is launched. The screen snapshot to the right shows the NeoOffice :: Open at Launch menu with Calc set as the document type to open at launch.