OfficeTime for Mac 是時間和費用跟踪，很容易，優雅和專注。其他時間守門員笨拙或過於簡單。 OfficeTime 兼顧功能和易用性，使您可以輕鬆跟踪您每天所做的工作.
OfficeTime for Mac 功能：
易於使用：最好的時間跟踪器感覺不錯。如果感覺正確，你會使用它。這意味著更多的小時捕獲！令人印象深刻的發票：輕鬆證明你的時間給客戶。在 iPhone 或 iPad 上同步 OfficeTime（單獨出售）隨時隨地跟踪您的時間和費用，並同步回到辦公桌上。增加收費時間：只需更精確地跟踪您的時間，即可增加收費。我們保證。簡易報告：你的生活在一個餅圖。你上個星期去哪裡了？哪些項目運行熱？ iCal Sync：您很忙，因此 OfficeTime 會自動記錄您的會議並在 iCal 中顯示您的整個一天。自由職業者：跟踪有價值的計費時間，或者檢查您的固定成本出價。設計靈活，就像你一樣。員工：時間跟踪不必吮吸。輕鬆記錄和報告工作小時。找出你的一天到底在哪裡。追踪意味著提高生產力隊：誰在偷懶？哪個小組項目接近預算？跨團隊報告有答案。沒有月費：與基於 Web 的時間跟踪器不同，沒有訂閱費用。保證為自己支付：如果 OfficeTime 在增加生產力記錄中不支付自己的費用，我們將給您 100％的退款。備註：21 天試用版.
||Mac OS X 10.7 or later
What's new in this version:
- In Halloween spirit, the notes up top were too dark (when in dark mode.) That was too scary so they are now back to boring white
- The idle detection window: Now handily keeps track of the last project you moved time into so you don’t have to pick it each time
- Mac: New contacts picker helps keep your contacts organized. MacOS 12 Monterey and above.
- Mac: Contacts picker works on MacOS Ventura
- Mac: Increased stability under MacOS Ventura
- Invoice screen now consistently fills in address cue text
- Cloud: Dramatically faster sign in if you’re on a team and sign in again
- Fixed some memory leaks
- Much snappier start button particularly if you have lots of sessions tracked
- No longer rarely sets your start time to early morning if left on overnight
- Improved filtering. Better remembers and displays which filters you’re using between launches
- No longer rarely says you don’t have permission for a shared project when signing in for the first time
- MacOS Ventura compatible
- Improved sync and stability. Sync is now able to recover automatically from problems.
- New preference to turn off display of relative dates like Today and Yesterday
- Invoicing only selected items now works properly again
- Better at recovering from a stalled sync
- Windows: OneDrive will no longer complain about a bad extension in your backups folder.
- Windows: No longer quits when manually logging in
- Fixes issue logging in for the first time if you still have OfficeTime demonstration data from years ago
- Fixes possible crash if you press tab with a report filter open
- Better problem logging
- Fixes crash on quit if you had a report filter menu open
- Improved dark mode
- Improved Apple Calendar sync, particularly if you are also using OfficeTime cloud sync. If you’ve received any calendar duplicates in the past, you can remove them with Edit->Remove Duplicates menu.
- Some more little things to make version 1 work better! Version 2 will soon be here!
- No longer shows blank dates in some regions
- You’ve been away window consistently comes to the front
- Mac: Improved Catalina compatibility
- PC: Improved Windows 10 compatibility
- PC: Improved iOS sync
- PC: Keeps your data even if you use a temporary file
- PC: Fix rare hang
- PC: Removing an employee will always delete all employee projects
- Version 2 is coming but we're not making you upgrade. Here's some more fixes to make it work for years to come!
- (Mac) Now MacOS Catalina compatible!
- Deleting an employee now properly deletes all projects imported from that employee.
- Improved iOS sync
- Keeps your data if you open a temp file and restart
- Fixes rare hang if you're having hard drive problems
- Change log not available for this version
- (Mac) Now 64 bit compatible. Will no longer warn that this app needs to be updated to work with this computer
- OfficeTime has finally been taught to clean up after itself and no longer leaves temp files on the carpet in the middle of the night
- File->Move File more reliable
- No longer fails to save to some networked drives
- Improved backwards compatibility with version 2 save files
- No longer allows job numbers to be ### which would really confuse OfficeTime
- Improved network silence in safe mode. Hold Shift when starting OfficeTime to put it into safe mode which prevents all external sync and networking
- [Mac] Apple Calendar no longer rarely steals valuable time from your running timer
- Gives proper recognition and respect to even really old serials
- OfficeTime has been taught how to clean up after itself. It no longer leaves temporary files behind
- Now remembers where your backups should go even if your backup drive keeps going offline
- Corrupted employee names no longer assigned to a sample employee
- You data files now work on both Version 1 and our big, secret, upcoming Version 2
- (Shhh! Nothing here to see)
- [Mac] Fixes global menu sometimes not listening to your mouse click
[Mac] Apple Calendar sync improvements:
- Now detects expenses in other currencies. Example: A calendar with the note “Spent £10 at Starbucks” now imports properly as an expense
- Calendar syncs more consistently
- Better calendar echo protection. No longer sometimes reverts notes or timing to match the calendar
Improved iOS sync:
- More consistently syncs everything
- Sessions with a “None” category on iOS now sync properly as “No Category” on Mac/PC
- Now remembers category dividers when syncing
- OfficeTime is less absent minded about your notes and always remembers them
- Taxes on invoices are now rounded to the nearest penny (rather than being rounded down)
- [Mac] No longer fails to update Apple Calendar if you make a change and quit OfficeTime in a hurry. (It’ll update the calendar next launch)
- [Mac] No longer once in a while resurrects sessions you just deleted (due to Apple Calendar sending them back to us)