RAR for Mac 是 RAR Archiver 的 32 位 / 64 位 Windows 版本。它可以備份您的數據，減少電子郵件附件的大小，解壓縮從互聯網下載的 RAR，ZIP 和其他文件，並創建 RAR 和 ZIP 文件格式的新檔案。
RAR for Mac 的主要特點是非常強大的通用和多媒體壓縮，可靠的壓縮，檔案保護免受損壞，ZIP 和其他非 RAR 檔案處理，病毒掃描檔案，可編程自解壓檔案（SFX），真實性驗證，NTFS 和 Unicode 支持，強大的 AES 加密，支持多卷文檔，命令行和圖形界面，拖放設施，嚮導界面，主題支持，文件夾樹面板，多線程支持和 Windows x64 外殼集成。下載，安裝或更新 WinRAR for Mac！
RAR for Mac 提供對 RAR 和 ZIP 存檔的完整支持，並能夠解壓和轉換 CAB，ARJ，LZH，TAR，GZ，ACE，UUE，BZ2，JAR，ISO，Z，7-Zip 存檔。 RAR for Mac 超過 50 種語言版本.
也可用：下載 WinRAR for Windows
||Mac OS X
What's new in this version:
- "Ignore" and "Ignore All" options are added to read error prompt. "Ignore" allows to continue processing with already read file part only and "Ignore All" does it for all future read errors.
- For example, if you archive a file, which portion is locked by another process, and if "Ignore" is selected in read error prompt, only a part of file preceding the unreadable region will be saved into archive.
- It can help to avoid interrupting lengthy archiving operations, though be aware that files archived with "Ignore" are incomplete
- If switch -y is specified, "Ignore" is applied to all files by default
- Previosuly available "Retry" and "Quit" options are still present in read error prompt as well
- Exit code 12 is returned in case of read errors. This code is returned for all options in the read error prompt, including a newly introduced "Ignore" option
- Previously more common fatal error code 2 was returned for read errors
- New -ad2 switch places extracted files directly to archive's own folder. Unlike -ad1, it does not create a separate subfolder for each unpacked archive
- When unpacking a part of files from solid volume set, RAR attempts to skip volumes in the beginning and start extraction from volume closest to specified file and with reset solid statistics.
- By default RAR resets the solid statistics in the beginning of large enough solid volumes where possible. For such volumes extracting a part of files from the middle of volume set can be faster now.
- It does not affect performance when all archived files are unpacked
- Previously RAR automatically resorted to extracting from first volume, when user started extraction from non-first volume and first volume was available. Now RAR does so only if all volumes between first and specified are also available.
- Switch -idn hides archived names output in archiving, extraction and some other commands. Other messages and total percentage are not affected
- You can use this switch to reduce visual clutter and console output overhead when archiving or extracting a lot of small files
- Minor visual artifacts, such as percentage indicator overwriting few last characters of error messages, are possible with -idn
- Switch -mci is removed. Optimized compression of Itanium executables is not supported anymore. RAR still can decompress already existing archives utilizing Itanium executable compression.