RoboForm for Mac 使登錄到網站和填寫表格更快，更容易，更安全。 RoboForm 會在您第一次登錄網站時存儲並安全地存儲每個用戶名和密碼，然後在您返回時自動提供。 RoboForm 的登錄功能消除了登錄任何在線帳戶的手動步驟。只需點擊一次 RoboForm 就會導航到一個網站，輸入您的用戶名和密碼，然後點擊提交按鈕。完成長時間的註冊或結賬形式也是一件輕而易舉的事情。只需點擊 RoboForm 身份識別和 RoboForm 填寫整個表單即可.
您不再需要記住所有密碼。你記得一個主密碼，RoboForm 記得其餘的。這使您可以使用更強大的密碼，使您的在線體驗更安全。 RoboForm for Mac 使用強大的 AES 加密來實現完整的數據安全。
Mac 的 RoboForm 安裝程序將在您的基於 Intel 的 Mac 上安裝 RoboForm。 Power PC 不受支持。 Safari，Firefox 和 Chrome 瀏覽器都支持。
在 Safari 和 Firefox 上，RoboForm 將作為一個工具欄安裝在瀏覽器的頂部。該工具欄將為您提供簡單的一鍵式訪問您的登錄，書籤，安全提示等功能，還可讓您輕鬆填寫這些長表單.
在 Chrome 上，RoboForm 將作為按鈕安裝，位於頂部瀏覽器的右側。那個按鈕會給你上面提到的 RoboForm 的所有好處。
冒險下載 RoboForm。沒有什麼可以丟失的 - 它是免費的，你將能夠看到所有的興奮是什麼。沒有信用卡，也沒有附加任何條件.
你的主密碼是你需要記住的一個密碼。此密碼將加密並保護您的所有 RoboForm 數據.
RoboForm 沒有啟動時間，只需像往常一樣上網即可。當您登錄網站時，RoboForm 自動提供保存您的登錄信息。這很簡單！
現在，RoboForm 記住了您的登錄信息，只需點擊該登錄，RoboForm 就會將您帶到該網站並自動登錄。這與使用書籤或收藏夾一樣簡單。您永遠不需要再次記住或輸入另一個密碼.
訪問 RoboForm Everywhere
訪問所有計算機和設備上的 RoboForm 登錄名和身份。 RoboForm 運行在 Windows，Mac，Linux 和 Windows USB 驅動器上。也有最流行的手機平台，包括 iOS，Android 和 Windows Mobile 的應用程序。使用 RoboForm Everywhere（在線）服務將您的數據同步並備份到雲端，讓您享受到安全的一鍵式訪問.
使用 RoboForm 身份識別功能可以安全地存儲您的姓名，地址，電子郵件，信用卡，和所有你的其他信息。只需點擊您的 RoboForm 身份即可自動填寫整個網頁表單。省去不必要的打字時間！
由於您不再需要記住或輸入密碼，因此您可以使用 RoboForm 為您訪問的每個網站生成強大而唯一的密碼.
注意：30 天試用版。需要 64 位處理器.
也可用：下載 RoboForm for Windows
||Mac OS X 10.12 or later
||Siber Systems Inc.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed: Addressed a potential memory bug on macOS Catalina which, in theory,could cause crashes on launch and other issues
- Fixed an issue in which InDesign 2020 wasn't recognized when clicking the Process button under certain conditions
- Updated: Support for InDesign/Photoshop 2020
- "Leave original images untouched" is now the default choice of the [Default] preset
- Fixed an issue on macOS Catalina in which duplicated InDesign document was created in the parent folder of the original document
- Fixed an issue on macOS Catalina in which an error could occur when relinking images in InDesign at the end of processing
- Fixed an issue in which images that encountered an error during processing didn't show up in the Links window
- Fixed an error in which the list of processed links didn't show up on macOS Catalina under certain conditions
- Improved: Improved accuracy of progress status reporting
- Fixed: Fixed an issue in which LinkOptimizer stalled when starting processing on macOS 10.15 Catalina if the "Overwrite original images" option was selected
- New: The Random Number variable for optimized image names. Users can specify the desired number of digits in via the popup menu in the Random Number token
- Fixed an issue in which custom text in some token fields remained gray even after enabling the fields
- Fixed an issue in which a rare problem with installation of legacy eSellerate engine could affect users whose software was not licensed with eSellerate
- Fixed: Restored the original order of operations where the sharpening filters were applied after layer merge. This issue only affected version 5.3.5
- Fixed an issue in which some layered images with weren't merged in Photoshop as expected under some rare conditions
- Fixed: Sharpen filters are now applied before merging layers to avoid some undesired effects around drop shadows
- Fixed an issue in which some sharpening and layer merge settings were not honored when processing multiple files under some rare combinations of settings and other conditions.
- Minor UI fixes
- Fixed: Fixed a crash that could occur when enabling/disabling the Optimize Resolution setting
- Improved: Eliminated a mild cosmetic glitch that happened when using the Settings Presets popup menu for the first time
- Fixed an issue in which multiples of ten could not be entered in the "Safety bleed" field (trailing zeros were removed from values like 10, 20, 30 etc.)
- New: Links can now be converted to Photoshop PDF
- Fixed an issue in which a copy whose trial period has expired could crash when clicking the Process button
- Fixed an issue in which the selected setting name in the Settings table didn't change to white under dark highlight colors on macOS Mojave
- Fixed an issue in which the Go to Link button didn't work on recent macOS Mojave updates
- Fixed an issue in which an activation dialog could appear on every launch of notarized version even if it was already activated
- Updated: LinkOptimizer is now notarized by Apple
- Fixed an issue in which the option "Merge visible layers" wasn't executed under some rare conditions
- Fixed an issue in which LinkOptimizer could crash when deselecting the Optimize Resolution settings
- Users now can specify PNG conversion options for the conversion of InDesign links to PNG. All Photoshop PNG saving options are available in LinkOptimizer
- Fixed an issue in which some conversion settings remained unpopulated when opening the settings for the first time
- Fixed an issue in which nothing happened when clicking the Process button when the trial period has expired. Now the Registration window will be shown as expected
- The selected tab in the Conversion Settings window is now remembered after LinkOptimizer is relaunched
- UI improvements
- Improved error message that notifies user about illegal characters in the path of InDesign document
- Improved: LinkOptimizer's startup and launch scripts don't utilize System Events anymore, which eliminates some rare system errors as well as the necessity for InDesign to require to authorize access to System Events
- Updated: This version puts an end to the hassles and confusion caused by the "Apple Events sandboxing" measure introduced by Apple on macOS Mojave. LinkOptimizer will now check for the necessary Apple Events authorizations on startup. If authorization to control InDesign, System Events or Photoshop was previously revoked by accident, LinkOptimizer will now reset permissions and relaunch itself automatically
- Fixed: LinkOptimizer window can now fit the 15" MacBook retina display under the default screen resolution
- Fixed: Minor UI fixes for Mojave
- Updated: More informative error messages for certain file copying errors
- Fixed an issue in which links could not be analyzed when running a registered copy of LinkOptimizer Lite on macOS Sierra
- Fixed an issue in which an error could occur when relinking images with umlauts and other accented characters in their names
- Updated: Integration of the SoftwareKey licensing system
- Fixed: Fixed a crash in v5.2.13
- Updated: Support for InDesign/Photoshop CC 2019
- Fixed: Fixed an issue in which the background of the file list in the History window turned black on some systems
- Fixed: Numerous UI fixes for Mojave
- New: Support for macOS 10.14 Mojave