Slack for Mac 把你所有的溝通都集中在一個地方。這是實時消息傳遞，歸檔和搜索現代團隊。不僅僅是你的信息，而且你所有的文件，圖像，PDF，文檔和電子表格都可以直接放入 Slack 中，並與你想要的任何人共享。添加評論，明星供以後參考，並且它是完全可搜索的。如果您使用 Google 雲端硬盤，Dropbox 或 Box 等任何服務，只需粘貼該鏈接即可同步並蒐索該文檔.
將您使用的所有工具連接到 Slack，並避免所有應用程序之間的不斷切換。設置您的集成，以便您可以直接在 Slack 中獲取所有通知（從支持請求，代碼簽入和錯誤日誌到銷售線索），所有這些通知都可以在一個中央檔案庫中搜索.
Slack 中的所有內容，消息，通知，文件，所有＆mdash; 會自動編入索引並存檔，以便隨時隨地獲得。 Slack for Mac 也索引每個文件的內容，所以你可以搜索 PDF 文件，Word 文檔，谷歌文檔，等等。通過一個搜索框和一組強大的搜索運算符，您可以在通信中切分和切換一條消息。haystack.
在公開頻道中組織您的團隊對話。為一個項目，一個主題，一個團隊或任何其他事物建立一個渠道 - 每個人都可以透明地了解所有正在進行的活動.
注意：需要 Slack 帳戶和 64 位處理器.
也可用：下載 Slack for Windows
||Mac OS X 10.9 or later
||Slack Technologies Inc
What's new in this version:
New Features / Improvements:
Ability to show the menu bar via hotkey when hidden:
- If you have autohide menu bar set in macOS or are in a fullscreen app, Bartender can now display the menu bar when activated via hotkey
Added support for Little Snitch Internet Access Policy:
- Little Snitch now allows applications to declare the connections they make and why, giving users better insight into what an app is doing. Bartender now supports this
Bartender would autohide if an iStat Menus menu item was activated then dismissed:
- We now take this into account and Bartender should not autohide when a iStat Menus items popup is dismissed
If autohide menu bar is enabled in macOS the menu bar would hide when Bartender was clicked:
- In macOS Mojave with autohide menu bar enabled there is a bug that will hide the menu bar when a menu items position is changed, this would cause the menu bar to hide when a user clicked on Bartender to show hidden items. Bartender will now keep the menu bar visible
Spotlight being dismissed when showing for updates:
- The spotlight window could get dismissed when menu items showed for updates, this has been fixed
macOS not sleeping or screensaver showing:
- In macOS Mojave the location menu item has changed its behaviour, and will now forget its position whenever it leaves the menu bar. This, along with settings in Bartender to hide the location menu item would cause Bartender to move it every time it showed. If the user ran anything which would show/hide the location menu item regularly this would prevent the screen saver from activating. This has now been fixed
Slow transitions on larger setups:
- Some users with larger setups (many menu items, multiple screens etc.) could experience slower transitions, this build contains changes to try and improve this
Support for apps with binaries signed with different ID to executable name:
- Some apps not in a bundle format have a different signing ID to there executable name, this would prevent Bartender being able to control them. This has been fixed
Show All Items being hidden again straight away after showing for first time:
- Fixed issue with show all items or search being dismissed first time they were shown
Possible Crash Fix:
- A possible crash and exception have been fixed
Show for updates with multiple screens giving false positives:
- Due to an odd behaviour by an Apple framework, show for updates could think there was a change when the user has mutiple monitors setup in a specific way, this has been worked around
Transparent side panel in Bartender Preferences:
- In macOS High Sierra, 10.14.3 and newer the Menu Items side panel in Bartender preferences could show with a very transparent background when using light mode, this has been fixed
Updated UI text:
- Some of the description text in Preferences has been updated to make it easier for new users
- There was a typo in the previous version, this is fixed.