What's new in this version:
Apple Numbers 10.2
- Improved performance when working with large tables
- Enhance your spreadsheets with a variety of new, editable shapes
Apple Numbers 10.1
- Play YouTube and Vimeo videos right in your spreadsheets (may not be available in all regions)
- Easily add captions and titles to images, videos, shapes, and other objects
- New functions, including XLOOKUP, XMATCH, and REGEX, let you match patterns, manipulate text, and create flexible formulas
Apple Numbers 10.0
- Create spreadsheets with more rows and columns than ever before.
- Apply a color to the background of a sheet.
- Add a Numbers spreadsheet to a shared iCloud Drive folder to automatically start collaborating. Requires macOS 10.15.4.
- Edit shared spreadsheets while offline and your changes will upload when you’re back online.
- Easily access your recently used templates in a redesigned template chooser.
- Print or export a PDF of your spreadsheet with comments included.
- Add a drop cap to text in a shape.
- Enhance your spreadsheets with a variety of new, editable shapes.
Apple Numbers 6.2.1
- This update contains stability and performance improvements.
Apple Numbers 6.2
- Improved performance when working with large tables.
- Easily add HEVC-formatted movies to spreadsheets, enabling reduced file size while preserving visual quality.
- Add accessibility descriptions to audio, video, and drawings.
- Improved accessibility of exported PDFs.
Apple Numbers 6.1
- Greatly improved accuracy using the enhanced 128-bit calculation engine.
- Style your text by filling it with gradients or images, or by applying new outline styles.
- Create links from text to other sheets in a spreadsheet.
- Place images, shapes, and equations inline in text boxes so they move with text.
- Using face detection, subjects in photos are intelligently positioned in placeholders and objects.
- Improved performance while editing and sorting tables.
- Add rows to filtered tables.
Apple Numbers 6.0
- Performance and usability improvements to Smart Categories.
- Save custom shapes and templates that automatically sync to all your devices using iCloud.
- Improved performance while collaborating on spreadsheets.
- Edit grouped objects while collaborating.
- Enhancements to Excel and comma separated value file import.
- Support for vertical text in shapes and text boxes in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean languages.