Tresorit for Mac 是一個端到端的加密，安全的雲存儲和共享，旨在存儲，同步和共享機密數據.
只需將任何類型的文件放入 Tresorit 文件夾，它們就會自動與連接到同一帳戶的每台計算機同步。文件在上傳到雲中之前被加密。解密只有經過所有者的許可才可以。加密內容可以共享，無需重新加密.
Tresorit for Mac 特點：
在辦公室或路上合作。來自任何瀏覽器，台式機，Android，iOS，黑莓和 Windows Phone 設備的零知識訪問.
不要重複 Sony 和 Target 的錯誤。保持對文件的全面控制，即使在分享之後。訪問可以隨時修改或撤銷.
超過 30％的員工已經發送電子郵件給錯誤的人。電子郵件附件不能“未發送”，將您的敏感文件置於危險之中。隨著 Tresorit for Mac，撤銷訪問只需要點擊一下.
注意：需要 64 位處理器。您可以使用免費帳戶存儲高達 5GB 的數據.
也可用：下載 Tresorit for Windows
||R-Studio 6.3 build 5571
||Mac OS X 10.7 or later
What's new in this version:
- Get Info panel has been added to the Content pane. Detailed information about a selected file. Extended file information in the Technician version like disk regions, overlapping files, etc.
- Advanced options have been added to file recovery lists in the Technician version: specific file system info, overlapping files, disk regions, etc.
- Files in Extra Found Files (raw files) can now be automatically excluded from recovery if they are duplicates of files found in the real file system.
- Support for NTFS cluster sizes from 128KB to 2MB has been added.
- The algorithm for estimation of file recovery probability has been improved.
- Memory usage has been optimized and debugged.
- The Reset button has been added to the RAID Parents tab. It resets RAID parameters to those set by the Apply button.
- LVM processing has been improved.
- R-Studio may have temporally frozen when opening an NTFS partition with many compressed files. Fixed.
- R-Studio may have opened APFS partitions with many files for a long time. Fixed.
- The Find Previous Version of the File command may have worked incorrectly. Fixed.
- Mask presets may have loaded incorrectly. Fixed.
- Date may have changed incorrectly in the File Mask dialog box. Fixed.
- Multiple files that occupy the same sector may have been shown incorrectly in Text/hexadecimal editor. Fixed.
- If files were manually unmarked, they could not be marked for recovery using the File/Mark dialog box. Fixed.
- Existing files may have been shown as deleted in cross-linked folders on FAT32 partitions. Fixed.
- Some file dates may have been saved to File Mask presets incorrectly. Fixed.
- R-Studio may have crashed when opening disk images. Fixed.
- The Show Files command in Text/hexadecimal editor may have stopped working if file region enumeration was interrupted by the user. Fixed.
- The Details/Icons view may have switched incorrectly when switching opened partitions. Fixed.
- Units in the Size fields on the Find/Mark dialog box were always reset to Bytes. Fixed.
- R-Studio may have frozen or crashed when the Reopen Drive Files button was quickly clicked several times. Fixed.
- Sometimes mdadm RAIDs could not be automatically assembled from images. Fixed.
- The Apply changes immediately option could be enabled only on the second attempt. Fixed.
- Any changes in fthe Block order table defaulted all other RAID parameters. Fixed.
- R-Studio may have frozen when one LDM disk was disconnected and the Reassemble button was clicked.
- R-Studio may have crashed when Text/Hexadecimal was opened from the Block information window when working with DDI. Fixed.
- Empty sequences were generated in the Sequences window when the Custom RAID type was selected. Those sequences could not be deleted. Fixed.
- The last valid RAID block order table was saved rather than the current invalid table. Fixed.
- The Get Info window showed wrong file info when sorting had been changed. Fixed.
- Clicking an empty space on the Get Info window opened Hexadecimal editor. Fixed.
- Files remained marked when files were recovered with the Do not recover duplicate files from Extra Found Files option enabled. Fixed.
- Not all information on Overlapping files and Regions when saving file names. Fixed.
- The Find/Mark dialog box didn't preserve selections for the Look At Files/Folders option. Fixed.
- A file and folder may have the same ID on the time/extension sorting tabs. Clicking such object may have resulted in jumping to another object with the same ID. For example, to a file with an ID randomly coinciding with the ID of a folder. Fixed.
- Saving file names for marked files didn't save names for files with links in their paths. Only link name was saved without files in the related folder. Fixed.
- Some small interface and cosmetic bugs have been fixed.