What's new in this version:
- This release features a larger number of performance improvements and some great new features. Highlights include: rebuilt the chat window from scratch to improve performance, animated PNG support, buzz support, keyboard shortcut improvements, ‘always on top’ support and a large number of general user interface improvements and fixes. Added ability to view all chat history as a summary view. Status icons are now overlaid as shapes on top of user avatars, freeing up space elsewhere in the interface and improving colorblind accessibility. User titles, departments, phone numbers and phone extensions will now be shown right inside the chat window when available. Security improvements include TLS 1.3 support and a handful of new policies for business customers to help lock down their Trillian deployments.
- Fixes crashes
- New sign-in screen, blast messaging, locking support, read receipts (pending forthcoming server update!), emoji sounds, large emoji support, new policies supported for business customers, many more settings and features, fixed crashes and other bug fixes
- EmojiOne support, animated GIFs and PNGs, text snippets, dark theme improvements, fixed crashes and other bug fixes
- Olark chat network, improved retina support, connectivity improvements, fixed empty message window issue with macOS beta, fixed crashes and other bug fixes
Enhanced image previews (even larger than before, animated GIFs, URL-based, Giphy support), accessibility improvements, fixed crashes and other bug fixes.
- New contact list UI, media improvements (larger image previews, voice clips, hosted business media), reconnection improvements, infinite scroll within the message window, huge speed improvements, per-network chat history options, El Capitan font support and other bug fixes.
- Google and Facebook connectivity fixes, other bug fixes.
- Added dark theme, updated menu bar icons, allow dragging and dropping of conversations, bug fixes.
- Yosemite support and interface refresh, Trillian group chats, XMPP group chats, per-contact muting, full screen support, do not disturb, improved retina support, notification center improvements, support for in-house Trillian Servers.
- Note: Trillian for Business customers should check with their IT staff before upgrading, as Trillian 3.0 for Mac will require a new version of Trillian Server as well!