Unity for Mac 是一個遊戲開發生態系統：一個強大的渲染引擎完全集成了一整套直觀的工具和快速的工作流程來創建交互式的 3D 和 2D 內容; 輕鬆的多平台發布; 在資產商店中擁有數千種高質量的現成資產和知識共享社區.
對於獨立開發人員和工作室，Unity 的民主化生態系統打破了創造獨特漂亮遊戲的時間和成本障礙。他們正在使用 Unity for Mac 來創造他們所熱愛的生活：創造能夠吸引任何平台上的玩家的遊戲。
Unity for Mac 功能：
創建 AAA 視覺保真，音頻和全油門動作的遊戲，在任何屏幕上都能表現平滑和清晰.
通過使用共享約定的高效工作流程，獲得 2D 和 3D 內容創建的專用工具.
Unity Cloud Build
通過全新的 Cloud Build 服務讓你的構建變得輕鬆。在工作中檢測到項目中的更改，並且構建會自動發送到您的設備，或在 Web 上播放.
注意：Unity 是免費的，並提供 Unity Pro 的全功能 30 天試用版.
也可以：下載 Unity for Windows
||Mac OS X 10.9 or later
What's new in this version:
- Version Control: Added incoming changes overview bar for Gluon workspace
- Version Control: Added option to "Save Revision as" to the context menu in the changesets view
- Documentation: Expanded TextAsset text getter documentation
- Documentation: Physics: Elaborate on how ForceMode affects the velocity and angular velocity in AddForce/AddTorque
- Editor: Improved performance of rendering selection outline in the Scene View
- IL2CPP: Enable sparse_hash_map and sparse_hash_set for Android and iOS for lower runtime memory usage
- IL2CPP: Improve the run time performance of managed code when script debugging is enabled by lowering the cost of each sequence point check
- GI: Changed to mixed spot/point lights with no shadows to ensure they bake their direct lighting in subtractive lighting mode
- Physics: Added a new contact modification event to differentiate CCD and discrete callbacks
- Services: Unity Analytics renamed to Legacy Analytics in order to aid deprecation of the Analytics package
- XR: Removing Lumin platform support in the installer
- 2D: com.unity.2d.psdimporter - Fixed per platform settings does not get applied in Windows platform
- Android: Fixed "Unable to initialize the Unity Engine" error when building AAB with Split App Binary
- Android: Fixed an issue where Compass.headingAccuracy did not report one of predefined values giving some indication on accuracy
- Android: Fixed an issue where the Gradle template placeholder DIR_UNITYPROJECT did not
- Android: Fixed an issue where the RunInBackground player setting could get modified in the Editor just by switching to the Android platform in the build settings
- Asset Import: Fixed an issue where additional import progress bar update prior to cache server download was missing
- Build Pipeline: Fixed an issue to prevent selection of ~/Desktop folder as build target
- DX12: Fixed a crash when using GL render commands
- DX12: Fixed an issue where setting RandomWriteTarget and drawing without needing it would prevent subsequent draws from having it bound if they need it
- Editor: Fixed 'DontSaveInEditor' to work as intended on Prefab instances
- Editor: Fixed an Editor crash when using -quit command line argument on MacOS
- Editor: Fixed an Editor crashes on Force Quit when Library folder was deleted and regenerated while editor is running
- Editor: Fixed an issue were calling Screen.SetResolution with width/height 0, 0 in Device Simulator would not reset resolution to the default one
- Editor: Fixed an issue where materials did not show Specular texture when using Standard (Specular setup) Shader
- Editor: Fixed an issue where saving a C# script in Visual Studio or Rider on Windows had sometimes the pop up of the editor progress dialog in front of the IDE
- Editor: Fixed LookDev main window geometry when opened for the first time
- Editor: Fixed ReorderableList rendering issues on a secondary display (1371078)
- Editor: Fixed Shift-selection issues in the Project Window when it's set to use the Two Column Layout
- GI: Fixed a warning in editor warning "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" which can occur aften opening the Environments Tab of the Lighting Window
- GI: Fixed an issue where the color temperature mode did not work with Enlighten realtime GI in player builds
- Graphics: Fixed an issue where Graphics.RenderMeshPrimitives did not work with reflection probes
- Graphics: Fixed decompressing BC4 and BC5 to RGBA initializing alpha to 0 instead of 1, for example, when using GetPixels()
- Graphics: Fixed the missing conversion from compressed blendIndices on D3D platform
- HDRP: Fixed an issue causing Render Graph execution errors after a random amount of time (1379350)
- HDRP: Fixed some XR devices: Pulling camera world space position from mainViewConstants instead of transform.
- IL2CPP: Fixed a compiler error in unsafe code using generics
- IL2CPP: Fixed a crash on Windows ARMv7 platform when parsing a GUID
- IL2CPP: Fixed an error when building Windows Runtime projects with Script Debugging Enabled
- IL2CPP: Fixed an issue where blittable types nested in generic types are indeed blittable were not correct
- IMGUI: Fixed an issue when deleting a material from the Particle System's Inspector the inspector would break
- iOS: Fixed a crash when switching to autorotation with the only available option being a reverse portrait
- iOS: Fixed game objects' colors in light mode issue
- Kernel: Fixed an issue where low bit set in NativeArray buffer pointer assumes NativeArray is created by NativeList.AsDeferredJobArray, which is not always the case. In some cases NativeArray can be created by NativeArray.GetSubArray, where pointer would have lowest bit set for odd byte aligned offset
- Linux: Fixed an issue where the mouse scroll wheel inputs were ignored when providing inputs through RDP
- Mono: Ensure Mono DllMap insert of System.Native entry is respected
- Package Manager: Fixed an issue where the Read More info box link for Experimental package versions did not opens the correct documentation URL
- Physics: Ensure that HingeJoint2D correctly returns its reaction torque and that the joint break-limits use the absolute magnitude of the reaction torque
- Physics: Fixed an issue where multi-selecting Articulation Bodies would set some properties to the same value
- Profiler: Fixed an issue where Mesh cpu data was counted twice
- Scene Manager: Fixed an aligned scene and instantiation behavior issue when loading a new scene between Editor and Build
- Shadergraph: Fixed how graph errors were displayed when variant limits were reached
- Shaders: Fixed a crash when accessing ShaderKeywordSet data outside of IPreprocessShaders or IPreprocessComputeShaders callbacks
- Shaders: Fixed a rare OOB access when using Material.CompilePass
- Shaders: Fixed an issue to correctly configure build target platform for custom shader targets
- Shaders: Fixed an issue where counting variants based on usage will no longer make UI unusable for shaders with many variants
- UI Toolkit: Fixed a wrong warning about PanelSettings not having Theme Style Sheet set when project was loading
- UI Toolkit: Fixed an issue when applying opacity to text underlay, outline and face
- UI Toolkit: Fixed an issue where users that don't use '.' as its decimal separator can now input decimal values in the UI Builder when the field allows doing so
- UI Toolkit: Fixed the "Vector" option not being available for the background image property in the UI Builder
- URP: Fixed a broken soft shadow filtering issue
- URP: Fixed an issue where shadow rendering was not working correctly with shader stripping in WebGl
- URP: Fixed an issue with MSAA falling back to the incorrect value when sample count 2 was not supported on some Android GPUs.
- Version Control: Fixed a capitalization issue of Pending Changes and File History tab names
- Version Control: Fixed migrated projects not downloading correctly from Unity Hub
- Version Control: Fixed the amount of spacing after the Item column title in the Pending Changes tab.
- Version Control: Fixed the project view context menu and icons that were missing after Collaborate project migration
- Version Control: Removed pin striping from line items in File History tab
- VFX Graph: Fixed an issue where automatically offset contexts when a new node was inserted were overlapping
- VFX Graph: Fixed an issue with the first release of the VFX Bounds helper
- Video: Fixed a crash when aspect ratio was too big
- Package: Update the Postprocessing v2 package to 3.2.0
- Package: Updated the Timeline package version to 1.6.3
- 2D: Fixed a reordering of Sorting Layers List issue in the Tag Manager
- Graphics: [VFX] Fixed an issue where there was a useless ApplyShader call with sleeping VFX systems. This has been removed
- iOS: Fixed a crash when orientation in Awake was set under some circumstances
- iOS: Fixed an iOS hanging and crashing issue when a call came in
- License: Fixed a license client issue when a connection was refused on pipe by forcing a relaunch
- macOS: Fixed an issue where Mac standalone player builds would fail if using a custom icon and building an Xcode project
- macOS: Fixed an issue where switching between development and release players would cause player builds to fail
- Package Manager: Fixed an issue where the BuiltIn documentation link did not open the right editor version url
- UI Toolkit: Fixed an alignment of custom property drawers and nested property fields issue
- UI Toolkit: Fixed an issue where the canvas document styling was broken after Save
- UI Toolkit: Fixed an issue where the duplicate mouse entered and left events on composite root elements during the AtTarget propagation phase
- UI Toolkit: Fixed an issue where the Editor was using of the UI Builder package instead of the built-in version
- UI Toolkit: Fixed an issue where transitions sometimes did not animating after the first transition
- UI Toolkit: Fixed an TextField IndexOutOfRangeException issue when entering playmode
- Visual Scripting: Fixed a regression where AOT Stubs were not being generated correctly, causing AOT builds to fail when run
- Asset Import: It is now possible to control the execution order of AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets by defining the dependencies using the attributes RunAfterClassAttribute, RunBeforeClassAttribute, RunAfterAssemblyAttribute, RunBeforeAssemblyAttribute, RunAfterPackageAttribute and RunBeforePackageAttribute.
- Serialization: Improved the use of SerializationCache.
- Shaders: Shader binary compression is now utilizing more than one core.
- 2D: Fixed a 2D URP Template Global Light with shadow settings enabled issue that was breaking batching.
- 2D: Fixed an issue where Tilemap.SetTiles was not setting a default color of White for the set Tiles.
- Android: Fixed an issue were Touches were not registered when Samsung S Pen was used to touch screen.
- Android: Fixed an issue where IBeginDragHandler.OnBeginDrag and IDragHandler.OnDrag were triggered when using Samsung S-Pen.
- Android: Fixed an issue where the Stylus input was not treated as a touch rather than mouse in the older input system.
- Android: Fixed ClassNotFoundException errors mentioning classes in com.google.android.play.core.assetpacks package when play.core dependency was not added to the project.
- Android: Fixed leaked Java local reference issue when new Java object was created.
- Editor: Fixed an issue when double clicking on a folder in ActivityWindow the animation with folder name was rendered in a wrong place.
- Editor: Fixed an issue where last opened project was not loaded during license activation in batchmode if no project path was specified explicitly (-createproject, -projectpath, -openfile flags).
- Editor: Fixed an issue where the model preview window did not render UVs due to back face culling being turned on.
- Editor: Remove all usage of Search template since it is a 22.1 feature. This was removed from menus and asset code.
- GI: Fixed an issue where light probe did not produce valid output when punctual light overlapped it.
- GI: Fixed an issue where setting baked light probe coefficients to an empty array caused a crash.
- GI: Fixed an issue where switching a texture importer to Lightmap type would change the appearance of the texture preview when in Linear color space.
- Graphics: Fixed a D3D12 error that was displayed in the Console Window when using ray payloads smaller than 16 bytes in size in ray tracing shaders.
- Graphics: Fixed an issue were the correct pass was not set for the current active sub shader.
- Graphics: Fixed an issue where mip map streaming did not work after setting a material with streamable textures on a renderer.
- Graphics: Fixed an issue where there was missing GraphicsBuffer versions of DrawProceduralIndirect script APIs.
- Graphics: Fixed the Mac Metal editor or standalone player sometimes freezing while being resized when Vsync is disabled.
- IL2CPP: Fixed a crash in stack trace building code an when exception was thrown in async methods.
- IL2CPP: Fixed an incorrect exception filter handler on try blocks with multiple catch blocks.
- IL2CPP: Fixed an incorrect ordering of some field reads when Smaller (faster) builds were enabled.
- IL2CPP: Fixed the order of operations for Thread Volatile Read and Write.
- Input: Fixed an issue where Windows editor and Windows player would freeze during startup when the new input system was enabled and a USB device with 65535 / 0xffff usages was connected to the computer.
- iOS: Fixed an issue where an extra frame would not be rendered on iOS when "Render Extra Frame on Pause" was enabled in iOS player settings.
- Linux: Fixed an issue where undocking editor windows would cause the entire main window to scroll on Linux.
- Networking: Fixed an issue where UnityWebRequest gave a warning when setting the Accept-Encoding header.
- Profiler: Fixed an issue where Gfx Used and Reserved Memory were not from counters available in release players. The underlying code in memory manager which counts the value was compiled out due to performance reasons and the counter value can not be set.
- Profiler: Remove subscription to counters in native profiler plugins to reduce overhead when platform profiler is attached.
- Scene/Game View: Fixed a SceneView Zoom issue across multiple tabs when a mouse wheel was used.
- Scene/Game View: Fixed an issue MonoBehaviour icons were not rendered in Scene View when selected.
- Scene/Game View: Fixed an issue where Component Tools targeting a Tool Context did not displaying correctly in the Tools Overlay.
- Scripting: Fixed CultureInfo.CurrentCulture setter that was crashing when it was called before ever querying the existing current culture.
- Scripting: Fixed CultureInfo.CurrentCulture throwing an exception on some locales (for instance, en-DE).
- Scripting: Fixed [RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod] in classes both namespaced and nested.
- Serialization: Fixed an issue with fields on SerializeReference instances within Prefab losing their override when entering play mode.
- Shaders: Fixed a rare crash when a shader uses more than 128 keywords.
- Shaders: Fixed build failing when a shader from always included list has 1M variants before stripping.
- Shaders: Fixed incorrect keyword state used for frame debugger when a shader was compiled asynchronously.
- Shaders: Fixed LocalKeyword.type, LocalKeyword.isOverridable and LocalKeyword.isValid that crashed Unity when called on an unitialized LocalKeyword.
- uGUI: Fixed an issue where the localPosition was validated each time an object was reset.
- UI Toolkit: Fixed a USS variable resolution issue with ScalableImage url.
- UI Toolkit: Fixed an issue when loading a project that contained a dialog that was embedded in the editor, the dialog's CreateGUI callback was invoked after the Awake and OnEnable callbacks.
- UI Toolkit: Fixed an issue where DropdownField's menu would have an offset in runtime under certain hierarchies.
- Universal Windows Platform: Fixed an issue were Application.internetReachability did not correctly detect the internet being unreachable when there was a LAN connection but no way to the actual Internet.
- Universal Windows Platform: Fixed an issue where strong assembly names were removed when building from Unity.
- Universal Windows Platform: Fixed an issue where the Screen.currentResolution.refreshRate did not return the actual screen refresh rate.
- Universal Windows Platform: Fixed packaging app fails with error "Merge failure for shared merged PRI file : error 0x80070490" when building a fat app package for both x64 and ARM64.
- Video: Fixed a crash on MediaEncoder_CUSTOM_Internal_AddFrame_Injected when pushing a frame into MediaEncoder that has been disposed.
- Windows: Fixed an issue where there were missing window resize events when on demand rendering was used.
- XR: Fixed crash on Oculus Quest devices related to foveated rendering.