Unity for Mac 是一個遊戲開發生態系統：一個強大的渲染引擎完全集成了一整套直觀的工具和快速的工作流程來創建交互式的 3D 和 2D 內容; 輕鬆的多平台發布; 在資產商店中擁有數千種高質量的現成資產和知識共享社區.
對於獨立開發人員和工作室，Unity 的民主化生態系統打破了創造獨特漂亮遊戲的時間和成本障礙。他們正在使用 Unity for Mac 來創造他們所熱愛的生活：創造能夠吸引任何平台上的玩家的遊戲。
Unity for Mac 功能：
創建 AAA 視覺保真，音頻和全油門動作的遊戲，在任何屏幕上都能表現平滑和清晰.
通過使用共享約定的高效工作流程，獲得 2D 和 3D 內容創建的專用工具.
Unity Cloud Build
通過全新的 Cloud Build 服務讓你的構建變得輕鬆。在工作中檢測到項目中的更改，並且構建會自動發送到您的設備，或在 Web 上播放.
注意：Unity 是免費的，並提供 Unity Pro 的全功能 30 天試用版.
也可以：下載 Unity for Windows
||Mac OS X 10.9 or later
What's new in this version:
- 2D: Fixed dynamic batching for TilemapRenderer in Individual mode with SpriteRenderers when Sprites have secondary textures set
- 2D: Fixed totalSpriteSurfaceArea to get reserialized when switching build platforms
- AI: Fixed an issue where CreateLocation does not return correct projection of an input point on an OffMeshLink
- Android: Fixed to enable Unity perform Android SDK update with elevated privileges on Windows. Previously if Android SDK/NDK would be installed in folder like Program Files, Unity wouldn't be able to update Android SDK. With new behavior user will be prompted with a dialog where Unity will ask - if it can run sdkmanager.bat with elevated privileges
- Asset Import: Fixed such that substance files do not display an import warning anymore when the substance plugin is correctly set up in a new project
- Audio: Fixed to synchronize audio source playing state with timeline clip playing state
- Audio: Fixed to unblock streaming mp3 on supported platforms
- Editor: Fixed -api-profile flag causing editor to write to ProjectSettings/ProjectSettings.asset using binary serialization mode despite ForceText being configured in ProjectSettings/EditorSettings.asset.
- Editor: Fixed a crash that could occur when Burst compilation was scheduled before Burst had been initialized.
- Editor: Fixed incorrect error message in audio importer
- Editor: Fixed incorrect key values being passed to the new input system on Linux
- Editor: Fixed to unblock streaming mp3 when targeting webgl
- GI: Fixed an error log message in the light conversion script that could occur when light colors produced denormalized floats. Light without any color channel exceeding 1e-20 will be treated as completely black (0,0,0)
- GI: Fixed an issue where Enlighten would run on build despite being disabled
- Graphics: Fixed an issue where in some cases, Custom Render Textures would not be rendered (generally with asset bundles or in a standalone build)
- Package Manager: FIxed the Assets > Properties window to display a selected package's display name instead of the id in the title tab
- Package Manager: Fixed the crash due to a corrupted ProjectCache.bin that could occur when opening a project last opened in a different Unity Editor version
- Package Manager: Fixed VW being unable to see Unity packages since they access them from a server that is not on unity.com domain
- Particles: Fixed missing Trail Material slot in the Inspector
- Prefabs: Fixed crashes caused by broken scenes, where missing prefabs have been serialized badly into the scene file
- Prefabs: Fixed editor crashes caused by prefabs instance with missing assets
- Prefabs: Fixed Editor crashes/hangs when using PrefabUtillity.SetPropertyModifications() where some propertymodification.target are invalid (null)
- Prefabs: Fixed such that managed field types in prefabs containing Arrays are now serialized correctly to allow field to be initialized before Array.size is set
- Profiler: Fixed such that the UI System Preview Window in the UI Profiler module now has its title set correctly
- Serialization: Fixed to make sure that when objects are created as part of a deserialization process the class default initializers are called
- Services: Added a fix for the removal of CEF from the editor causing an exception when a tracker is added to a game object
- The removal of CEF meant that when analytics is not enabled, and you add an analytics tracker to a game object, the library
- required to create the "go to service menu and enable analytics" button didn't exist, and thus would throw an exception. The solution was
- to have a seperate class initialised on load that would override this functionality for all editors that don't have this library
- Universal Windows Platform: Fixed a crash which happens when rapidly switching between input fields with text in them
- Universal Windows Platform: Fixed excessive memory usage when application gets suspended
- Universal Windows Platform: Fixed Y coordinate on new input system when running on non-100% scaled display
- Version Control: Fixed an issue where duplicate keys could cause empty data to be output, and improved transform mapping to work with a wider range of Unity versions
- Video: Fixed to use 2d spatial blending when playing audio in direct mode
- Package Manager: Fixed such that the Package Manager no longer discards the existing package state in case of critical errors such as failure to parse the project manifest